12-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
balasana89 said:
Hey! I had found an AVO spreadsheet and it seems recently they have been completing most applications within 4 months from in process , good news for us ;D. The wait is driving me absolutely insane lol. Hopefully we will be receiving positive news/updates by April. :)

Here is the speadsheet getcanadavisa.ca
Thank you! I was checking this site sometimes but I was in doubt about timelines :D waiting is driving me same way! fingers crossed :)

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015 @ 8:59am
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello October ,

long time no talk :D hope that all of you are doing well and still patient ;)

so from browsing here am just trying to come up with a list of the fastest countries in processing times!!

so What i saw is US is on the top ...wowoooo
I think i saw something for both Australia, and Poland , Turkey ... anybody has any more countries for shorter processing times ????

one more important, and more interesting question; How did the processing times change since before the
liberals took over till now ???

so shoot me some answers and let's come up with a list for the change in the processing times based on our experience am sure all of you knew what was the estimated processing times before !

have a great weekend

Need him back where are you , hope you got some good news by now

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 21-01-16
File Transfer...
SA by mail 30-12-2015 (letter date: 14-12-2015)
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
I got my CSQ today and today arriving to Montreal with my daughter to see my husband.

So happy

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
TracyCa64 said:
YES!! Our friend Needhimback is next!!
Hello to all my wonderful friends here in the October 2015 post
For those of you, who I don't know " WELCOME (I miss welcoming the newbies)

And to all my friends here I thank you all for the your love and friendship that you've shown me since day one

I wish I could send special shout outs to each and everyone of you but I'm afraid I might forget someone

I know some of you have send me personal messages checking up on me and inquiring about my SA status, I thank you and appreciate all of your inquires and concerns - you guys are the Bomb !!!

I know I havnt been around in a long long time, but I can say I been watching from time to time but unfortunately my friends it has been extremely difficult to be apart of the hype when things are not going your way

To make a long story short- I was denied as a sponsorsir - I received the noticed since Feb 17th, 2016 but needed to grasp with the facts and inhale the devasted news from CIC

If some of you can remember - as I was waiting and waiting for my SA I started to get worry, concern and started questioning my previous marriage back in 2001...... which was "did my ex husband ever receive Welfare" ( I did check all of this before I got marry as well as before I submitted my application to CIC and was told I am clear but so behold he did receive welfare and its bad !!!!!

CIC has denied me because I'm in default from a pervious 10 year sponsorship - from Nov 26, 2001- Nov 26 2011 - when I received the 15 page letter CIC sent to me by email, I almost fainted and my heart shattered in pieces, I immediately became extremely stressed out and Sick.

My friends the amount of money I am responsible for is increditabiliy overbearing - we are taking about over 15,000 plus dollar and more owe to welfare - SOB !!!

As I sit here telling my story the tears are trying to leave my eyes, .....I don't deserve this and either does my husband..... But me Dwelling on the facts will not change what is happening now.

At this time my husband's file has been transferred to our Visa office in Trinidad, (due to me sending in a request) but really its a complete waste of time because eventually they will denied his application and close us out unless all monies are paid off in full. My husband even asked me to come back home to live with him, but God knows I can't do that- I left Guyana 43 years ago and my life and caeer is here with the kids.

Again I went back to see my MP who advised me to tell my story that occurred 16 years ago (and trust me I have a sad story behind that too). The letter I sent to the Visa officer was basically me asking them to overlooked my denial as a sponsor and please grant me SA as well as my husband submitting a letter too. (And really we don't have much time ....we will eventually lose everything which includes my fees and the entire hard work of our package we submitted back in October 2015)

If the Visa officer in Trinidad can't override our situation it will give me no choice but to cancel my application until I can clear the ridiculous huge amount back to Social Assistance which can take many years and evenually my husband can come - he will wait as long as it takes he said - smh so unbelievable - don't even know where to start but will find a way !!

So my friends this is where Needhimback stands

Again thanking you all for your support, love, understanding, advise and most of all your friendship I truly miss you guys and will keep you updated with the reply from the VO concerning the denial .

I wish you guys all the best and hope you will be united with your spouses soon - I truly mean that !!!

And congrats to UNICORNPANTS for finally getting her SA - it's about time!! - happy for you and Catherine honey welcome to Canada soon - hey Tracy and rxdude ... Hey, hey don't start me up now lol

Take care my friends ❤

Your Friend Always - Needback

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Catherine27 said:
I got my CSQ today and today arriving to Montreal with my daughter to see my husband.

So happy

That's great news Catherine27 :)

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
needhimback said:

And to all my friends here I thank you all for the your love and friendship that you've shown me since day one

I wish I could send special shout outs to each and everyone of you but I'm afraid I might forget someone

I know some of you have send me personal messages checking up on me and inquiring about my SA status, I thank you and appreciate all of your inquires and concerns - you guys are the Bomb !!!

I know I havnt been around in a long long time, but I can say I been watching from time to time but unfortunately my friends it has been extremely difficult to be apart of the hype when things are not going your way

To make a long story short- I was denied as a sponsorsir - I received the noticed since Feb 17th, 2016 but needed to grasp with the facts and inhale the devasted news from CIC

If some of you can remember - as I was waiting and waiting for my SA I started to get worry, concern and started questioning my previous marriage back in 2001...... which was "did my ex husband ever receive Welfare" ( I did check all of this before I got marry as well as before I submitted my application to CIC and was told I am clear but so behold he did receive welfare and its bad !!!!!

CIC has denied me because I'm in default from a pervious 10 year sponsorship - from Nov 26, 2001- Nov 26 2011 - when I received the 15 page letter CIC sent to me by email, I almost fainted and my heart shattered in pieces, I immediately became extremely stressed out and Sick.

My friends the amount of money I am responsible for is increditabiliy overbearing - we are taking about over 15,000 plus dollar and more owe to welfare - SOB !!!

As I sit here telling my story the tears are trying to leave my eyes, .....I don't deserve this and either does my husband..... But me Dwelling on the facts will not change what is happening now.

At this time my husband's file has been transferred to our Visa office in Trinidad, (due to me sending in a request) but really its a complete waste of time because eventually they will denied his application and close us out unless all monies are paid off in full. My husband even asked me to come back home to live with him, but God knows I can't do that- I left Guyana 43 years ago and my life and caeer is here with the kids.

Again I went back to see my MP who advised me to tell my story that occurred 16 years ago (and trust me I have a sad story behind that too). The letter I sent to the Visa officer was basically me asking them to overlooked my denial as a sponsor and please grant me SA as well as my husband submitting a letter too. (And really we don't have much time ....we will eventually lose everything which includes my fees and the entire hard work of our package we submitted back in October 2015)

If the Visa officer in Trinidad can't override our situation it will give me no choice but to cancel my application until I can clear the ridiculous huge amount back to Social Assistance which can take many years and evenually my husband can come - he will wait as long as it takes he said - smh so unbelievable - don't even know where to start but will find a way !!

Again thanking you all for your support, love, understanding, advise and most of all your friendship I truly miss you guys and will keep you updated with the reply from the VO concerning the denial .

I wish you guys all the best and hope you will be united with your spouses soon - I truly mean that !!!

And congrats to UNICORNPANTS for finally getting her SA - it's about time!! - happy for you and Catherine honey welcome to Canada soon - hey Tracy and rxdude ... Hey, hey don't start me up now lol

Take care my friends ❤

You are in our thought and we wish you the best. You will get it all resolved.

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015 @ 8:59am
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
needhimback said:

Need him back,

after I finished reading your msg one thing came to my mind. even when things seem not just difficult but IMPOSSIBLE; GOD ALMIGHTY works in mysterious ways , he knows that you didn't take the money and you were the victim so trust in him and keep your family together. things will flip when you least expect it! !!. so pleaseeee never lose your faith or your hope .......it's only a time game . you are in my prayers God bless you! :)

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
needhimback said:

Take care my friends ❤

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Hello senior members and nabaf
Does our e CAs status change when we receieve our AOR 2?? As sometimes we do not receieve e mail so. Can we check AOR 2 online ?? If yes then please guide me as to what will be written ??

biag_ni_lam-ang

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-01-2016 (AOR2) 23-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
24-06-2016 DM- 06/07/2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-1016
LANDED..........
In GOD's perfectime
needhimback said:

Take care my friends ❤

" There's a rainbow always after the rain" :)

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
needhimback said:

Take care my friends ❤

Awhhhh Needhimback!!! I am soo sorry hon!! This makes me so sad to hear this news. You are such a kind and wonderful person. You deserve only good things to come your way. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts that something will change for you.
I really miss you on the forum, you always had a way of brightening up everyone's day and making it easier to go through this process.
Thank you my friend!!

Hugs & Smiles!!

Tracy

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Snowisland said:
You are in our thought and we wish you the best. You will get it all resolved.
Thanks Snowisland

Keep praying my friend - miss you guys

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
rxdude said:
Need him back,

after I finished reading your msg one thing came to my mind. even when things seem not just difficult but IMPOSSIBLE; GOD ALMIGHTY works in mysterious ways , he knows that you didn't take the money and you were the victim so trust in him and keep your family together. things will flip when you least expect it! !!. so pleaseeee never lose your faith or your hope .......it's only a time game . you are in my prayers God bless you! :)
Thank you so much Rxdude

Keep praying my friend - miss you much

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
crzy_canadian said:
I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best.
Thank you crzy canadian