+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Nenuinthey

Oct 28, 2013
needhimback said:
Hello Nenuinthey

I understand how you feel and many of us on this team will agree with me !!

Do this real slow :

Login into ecas with the Receipt number of the online payment, or by using the UCI number of the landed person (you or your spouse) ..... Remember to put the hyphen between the first four digits.

Hope this work - keep us posted and good luck
Thank you so so much Needhimback...YES..it worked for me(use hyphen in between client number)....:) ..now I see ecase update with status as application In Progress.....

Below are the details....

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXX on October 26, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on December 11, 2015.

But so far I didn't receive any AOR/SA e-mail....I think it might trigger later time....

Could you please clarify that, will I get another mail and status changed to different once they transfer the application to local embassy(country specific)? also in the e-case they mention that file transferred to local embassy?

Also somebody please update my details as well in the tracker for the help of somebody to track......
Appreciate your help..... :)

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Nenuinthey said:
Thank you so so much Needhimback...YES..it worked for me(use hyphen in between client number)....:) ..now I see ecase update with status as application In Progress.....

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 12, 2015.

But so far I didn't receive any AOR/SA e-mail....I think it might trigger later time....

Could you please clarify that, will I get another mail and status changed to different once they transfer the application to local embassy(country specific)? also in the e-case they mention that file transferred to local embassy?

Also somebody please update my details as well in the tracker for the help of somebody to track......
Hi, i Think you should expect you SA Letter in the first week of January, and here i leave a
very good Information that i found about the OLD AND NEW In Process, hope is helpfull to you.

Good Day Folks,

I am starting this thread just to bring more light between the OLD IN PROCESS and the NEW IN PROCESS on Ecas.

APPLICATION RECEIVED:

This status on Ecas used to appear when the VO was checking the application fees were paid, All sponsorship forms were dated and signed, all the supporting documents were present ( If not, they could request any missing document) at this stage they used to check the qualitative of your file. Usually the Officer who received people's files when they came fresh from CPC Ontario will do everything we just mentioned above and put a 3 months BFD on your file to be reviewed by another officer and placed it in a queue, Then send AOR2. some VO did not even send AOR2. After 3 months an officer will open your file again and begin to do some work, your ecas still showing APPLICTION RECEIVED. The first thing that officer will do is to work on Eligibility between the SPONSOR and PA. The officer will pay close attention on age differences, religious background if the relationship is ongoing, no red flag, or fake documentation, the officer will check if the quantitative and qualitative of docs you sent. If you happened to order your GCMS at this point you will see ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS, and Ecas would displayed

We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

Even if medicals were done at this point, lots of people's applications back then did not displayed Medical Received at this stage on Ecas. when the officer approved your Eligibility at this point, your Ecas would show IN PROCESS and if your were to order your GCMS Notes would then show ELIGIBILITY: PASS. It is a sign that there would not be an interview. the case was not over yet.

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000

At this point the officer will request SECURITY checks and CRIMINALITY checks to other government offices who are responsible to do so. at this point no matter how long your file would take it was not the VO's fault neither yours but CSIS. Just to add flesh to the bone, let's say you requested your GCMS 4 months after your application went IN PROCESS, you might see at any page pertaining to SECURITY/CRIMINALITY would have S.15 (1) or S.19 (1) on the right top corner. Sometimes CRIMINALITY Checks may come back quickly and the officer would updated your file and keep waiting for Security.Then your GCMS will show.

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Medicals : Pass

Sometimes they may hid Security Checks even if it is finished according to Subscription 15 (1) for international affaires and defense. If the RPRF is not paid and the officer did not want to extend your Medicals if they were expired, he/she will issue a request for those document, even PPR. Some people reported seeing on GCMS Notes

Security : Pass
Medical : In progress or Pass

DECISION MADE:We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Medical Results have been received
Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you in writing about this decision

At this point when Ecas displayed Medical results have been received which was the 3rd line, any applicants used to know that their application were almost done.

Back then Decision made without re- medical, Medical request or PPR was a sign of rejection and a good number of people used to know that their applications were rejected until they received their decision made letters to be double sure. Things have changed so much and will keep changing.

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision. Hopefully this helped

Warm Regards and good luck

meatball

Dec 3, 2015
Thanks for the info expectin
In my case Both the sponsor and the PR applicant status are In process. Mine the sponsor show à 3 lines while applicant 2lines but still have not received SA. My app was received 22 october and AOR gotten dec10.so Can u explain what is going on with my file? I have triés calling cic but no success as the lines are busy.
The applicant In process states that that have received his app on oct 22 and médicals have been received thats all
Mine states the day they started processing my app dec 9 etc.
Please i need help here im afraid my app has a problem because by now i should have gotten the SA

hope4e

Dec 10, 2015
I am oct 26 applicant and I have received my SA just this morning. According to your ecas info...my info is also exactly like you both for me and my wife who is the sponsored person. So it looks fine for me seeing at your ecas info....they wouldn't have in process your spouse had you have some problem...just wait today or a couple of days if not call CIC early in the morning after 8 15 AM for example...the wait time would be 1 min in some cases. Good luck! God bless.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Nenuinthey said:

Things are looking good for you congrats - your on your way!!

Your spouse (sponsored person should receive AOR2)

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
needhimback said:
Hello and welcome

Honestly I think you are fine. Once it states on both ends that files are in process that's a real good sign my friend

Not everyone receives AOR and SA, so at this point i wouldn't even worry about

The fact is your file is on its way (three lines is what you want to see) !!!

Hope that helps and congrats !!!
I'm worry a bit probably for nothing lol, I saw a lot of people saying they have 3 lines on Ecas for sponsor but I got only 2 but i got my SA email??
Is it something about CSQ being approuved before having the third line?

thx

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Shineon39 said:
I'm worry a bit probably for nothing lol, I saw a lot of people saying they have 3 lines on Ecas for sponsor but I got only 2 but i got my SA email??
Is it something about CSQ being approuved before having the third line?

thx
Shineon39, Once you received. SA approval you need not to worry about 1 2 or 3 lines , remember CIC doesn't always update - there's no consistently with them. Yes three lines is what you want to see but you already got SA

Your file is already transferred - sit put my friend as you go through the immigration journey !!

Congrats !!!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
expectin said:
Hi, i Think you should expect you SA Letter in the first week of January, and here i leave a
very good Information that i found about the OLD AND NEW In Process, hope is helpfull to you.

Good Day Folks,

I am starting this thread just to bring more light between the OLD IN PROCESS and the NEW IN PROCESS on Ecas.

APPLICATION RECEIVED:

This status on Ecas used to appear when the VO was checking the application fees were paid, All sponsorship forms were dated and signed, all the supporting documents were present ( If not, they could request any missing document) at this stage they used to check the qualitative of your file. Usually the Officer who received people's files when they came fresh from CPC Ontario will do everything we just mentioned above and put a 3 months BFD on your file to be reviewed by another officer and placed it in a queue, Then send AOR2. some VO did not even send AOR2. After 3 months an officer will open your file again and begin to do some work, your ecas still showing APPLICTION RECEIVED. The first thing that officer will do is to work on Eligibility between the SPONSOR and PA. The officer will pay close attention on age differences, religious background if the relationship is ongoing, no red flag, or fake documentation, the officer will check if the quantitative and qualitative of docs you sent. If you happened to order your GCMS at this point you will see ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS, and Ecas would displayed

We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

Even if medicals were done at this point, lots of people's applications back then did not displayed Medical Received at this stage on Ecas. when the officer approved your Eligibility at this point, your Ecas would show IN PROCESS and if your were to order your GCMS Notes would then show ELIGIBILITY: PASS. It is a sign that there would not be an interview. the case was not over yet.

At this point the officer will request SECURITY checks and CRIMINALITY checks to other government offices who are responsible to do so. at this point no matter how long your file would take it was not the VO's fault neither yours but CSIS. Just to add flesh to the bone, let's say you requested your GCMS 4 months after your application went IN PROCESS, you might see at any page pertaining to SECURITY/CRIMINALITY would have S.15 (1) or S.19 (1) on the right top corner. Sometimes CRIMINALITY Checks may come back quickly and the officer would updated your file and keep waiting for Security.Then your GCMS will show.

Medicals : Pass

Sometimes they may hid Security Checks even if it is finished according to Subscription 15 (1) for international affaires and defense. If the RPRF is not paid and the officer did not want to extend your Medicals if they were expired, he/she will issue a request for those document, even PPR. Some people reported seeing on GCMS Notes

Security : Pass
Medical : In progress or Pass

DECISION MADE:We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you in writing about this decision

At this point when Ecas displayed Medical results have been received which was the 3rd line, any applicants used to know that their application were almost done.

Back then Decision made without re- medical, Medical request or PPR was a sign of rejection and a good number of people used to know that their applications were rejected until they received their decision made letters to be double sure. Things have changed so much and will keep changing.

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision. Hopefully this helped

Warm Regards and good luck
Thanks for the information, trust me I studied this a lot when I first saw it on the forum it extremely helpful !!

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
Nenuinthey said:
Hi..

Today morning ... I got mail from CIC saying that application transferred to local embassy... :)
Great :) congratulation ;) ;)

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Nenuinthey said:
Hi..

Today morning ... I got mail from CIC saying that application transferred to local embassy... :)
Congrats !!!! Your on your way

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenuinthey said:
Hi..

Congrats!!!! Can you share timeline please?

I am waiting for SA :-[

Thanks

Nenuinthey

Oct 28, 2013
Hi

My timelines are application received by CIC on Oct 26, I received e-mail from CIC on Dec 29 that application transferring to local embassy.

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenuinthey said:
Hi

My timelines are application received by CIC on Oct 26, I received e-mail from CIC on Dec 29 that application transferring to local embassy.
Oh, nothing in between?

I got AOR on dec19 and says on ecas
App received oct 30
AOR sent dec 19
App processed Dec 18

And on the PR app it says
App received oct30
Medical results received

I hope this means SA soon. But I guess I'm lucky compared to ur timeline :p

Eightball88

Aug 9, 2014
Hi! Im new to this forum im asking if someone here living in canada doing outland application i want to know the difference and what is much better to do coz my wife work permit will expires on nov 2016 please advise if i can do outland application even we are here at canada now thanks