Hungman_s said:
Hi Guys
i want to share my sponsorship application with you
Application received on 21 Oct.2015
AOR received on 27 Oct. 2015
SA received on 3 Nov. 2015

I think i broke the record here looool
so i have three questions :
1- how long it would take to get the CSQ ?
2- until now i can't log in to CIC application status, can anyone help?
3- is it really gonna take 2 years in Amman,Jordan? or this is the max processing times?

Note: i omitted the rep. papers so don't afraid if you did that too.

Thanks Best wishes for all ,,,
Congratulations....but just a note on the Use of a Representative form...I know someone who's application was returned because this was not included, even though they indicated N/A on the checklist for the form. My best advice is to include it with both N/A on the checklist and a big line and N/A drawn on the form itself.

There's a thread for Amman VO....and a timeline spreadsheet....you'll probably be interested in following.

C.

WishaVisa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what I dont understand is how his application got accepted and processed super fast?
what special thing did you do ? like attach a $100 bill or something in application ? :p

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
WishaVisa said:
what I dont understand is how his application got accepted and processed super fast?
what special thing did you do ? like attach a $100 bill or something in application ? :p
LOL LOL @ attached a $100.00 bill - yes that was extremely fast I must say

maybe the processing time for that country is faster who knows

good luck all !!

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 21-01-16
File Transfer...
SA by mail 30-12-2015 (letter date: 14-12-2015)
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
So jealous!! That is great.

My application received on 14 October and still waiting!

Positive energy!!!!! ;D

F1SHA

Dec 5, 2014
We are applying for the Common-Law family PR. My common-law partner and I live together in Canada, however we are applying outland since it's a lot faster. Are you able to apply for an open work permit, or extension to your current work permit if you apply outland? His current work permit expires in 7 months, and I don't think his PR will come through by then.

Thank you in advance.

krishnalynn

May 15, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 15-04-2016
F1SHA said:
We are applying for the Common-Law family PR. My common-law partner and I live together in Canada, however we are applying outland since it's a lot faster. Are you able to apply for an open work permit, or extension to your current work permit if you apply outland? His current work permit expires in 7 months, and I don't think his PR will come through by then.

Thank you in advance.
No, the open work permit is only for inland. You'll have to find some other grounds for getting an extension unrelated to PR.

SuiGeneris

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Congratulations hungman_s! I don't know if I believe you though! Too good to be true.

Hungman_s

Nov 3, 2015
Hi Friends,
Thank you for your replies
To be honest me either i didn't believe that but some said because i'm from IRAQ
and the CIC accelerates the applications for Iraqi & Syrians
However i'm already preparing the docs for the Quebec Selection Certificate for my wife
Hoping the best for all

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015 @ 8:59am
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone

anybody else got lucky with a quick response. I haven't even made it on the time line for this forum lol looks like the owner of the forum is working with cic :D
anyways hoping for any good news for next week my application was received on October 20th iknow it's too early to expect anything but i hope to apply for a visitor's visa for my wife to visit for Christmas until the process is complete. just waiting for the SA may be we will have better chances for visa then , any suggestions ?

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
rxdude said:
Hello everyone

anybody else got lucky with a quick response. I haven't even made it on the time line for this forum lol looks like the owner of the forum is working with cic :D
anyways hoping for any good news for next week my application was received on October 20th iknow it's too early to expect anything but i hope to apply for a visitor's visa for my wife to visit for Christmas until the process is complete. just waiting for the SA may be we will have better chances for visa then , any suggestions ?
Hey rxdude
I can definetly relate to what you are saying
My application was received on Oct 15 2015 so I'm 5 days ahead of you - looks like you and I,are in the same batch lol

Good luck with applying for a visitors I know I can't because hubby was deported - sucks !!'

I too am waiting patiently for SA - looks like those in September 2015 are moving and getting their SA or AOR

So fingers cross , I'm hoping we don't have to wait until December to hear something

Needhimback

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
chilkootcee said:
Congratulations....but just a note on the Use of a Representative form...I know someone who's application was returned because this was not included, even though they indicated N/A on the checklist for the form. My best advice is to include it with both N/A on the checklist and a big line and N/A drawn on the form itself.

There's a thread for Amman VO....and a timeline spreadsheet....you'll probably be interested in following.

C.
OMG..i didnt sent the use of a representative, and i didnt put the N/A either, i just left it blank on the checklist. I sent my application on October 7/15 and receiving in Missisauga Octocber 12/15 i am using express mail but when i track the number and no one sign..sigh, well whatever, now i am affraid they might sent back my application because of of that form.. i never use the representative..but seriously it's almost a month and i haven't receive their AOR or my application back.

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 21-01-16
File Transfer...
SA by mail 30-12-2015 (letter date: 14-12-2015)
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Relax!!

It is depend of the person who review your application. It is true you should put N/A in your check list but it is possible that they understand you are not using a representative. They don't take too long time to send back the package and it has been more than one month.
Just be positive... Good luck!!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
dat nguyen said:
OMG..i didnt sent the use of a representative, and i didnt put the N/A either, i just left it blank on the checklist. I sent my application on October 7/15 and receiving in Missisauga Octocber 12/15 i am using express mail but when i track the number and no one sign..sigh, well whatever, now i am affraid they might sent back my application because of of that form.. i never use the representative..but seriously it's almost a month and i haven't receive their AOR or my application back.
Yes Catherine27 is right, they dont take long to send the package back
I sent my package on September 24/15 and so behold there it was - the Canada Post Slip - dated Oct 1/15 (approx 1 week from when it was send to CIC)

So if that was your case - trust me, you would have heard by now , and yes it all depends on who's hands it falls in, because I know of someone on the forum who made the same mistake as me with the additional family form and they did not send her package back, what they did was request for her to hand in the Completed form.

So am sure your good

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
Sent application by fed ex and it was signed for on October 13th. I keep trying to look up status using the application fee receipt but it never shows up. And the ecas still has message posted that the system is down but I see others posting that it worked for them.
My main worry of the day is will my package get sent back because sponsor employer letter was an original but they printed on a black and white printer and signed in black ink. Argh! I suppose there are companies that only uses black and white logos but I still worry.
Do they open mail as soon as received and check it out or do they only check for missing items and failure to send original documents, missing signatures, etc. when they are going to process it all?
Thank you in advance for responses.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Snowisland said:
Sent application by fed ex and it was signed for on October 13th. I keep trying to look up status using the application fee receipt but it never shows up. And the ecas still has message posted that the system is down but I see others posting that it worked for them.
My main worry of the day is will my package get sent back because sponsor employer letter was an original but they printed on a black and white printer and signed in black ink. Argh! I suppose there are companies that only uses black and white logos but I still worry.
Do they open mail as soon as received and check it out or do they only check for missing items and failure to send original documents, missing signatures, etc. when they are going to process it all?
Thank you in advance for responses.
I think they would have sent it back by now

They go through all the forms first, but I do remember them stating from the standard letter they sent me when they returned my package, they said we are returning your package due to the Incompleted form (additional family form) and please be advised that your package has not been processes and there can still be other decepencies with other items/ documents in your package ( that is not word on word but that should give you an idea of what they mentioned).

I can't even understand - if your going to return the package for an incompleted fiorm , why not check to see if there is anything else missing or incomplete and then mention all outstanding items/documents in the same letter they send you when your package gets returned for the first time -.smh

It's all about who you get !!

good luck - I'm sure your,