Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
DM 10/02/2016 Passport Copy Request 11/02/2016
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
rxdude said:
hello everyone,

well i just got my application package returned to me today :( well it's again the use of Representative form is missing and it was so silly but tricky! . it stated the use of Representative form is missing as my application seems to indicate that am using a representative They referred to form IMM0008 in the contact information section highlighted the instruction line that reads if you wish to authorize the release of information to a representative indicate their email and mailing address in this section.

i don't have a representative, apparently my mistake is that i put my address there.

my question is should this whole section be left blank or write N/A or only the address line should be left blank

please someone let me know asap i want to send it back by tomorrow am

thanks and your help is much appreciated
Your address (principle applicant) is meant to go there unless you are using a representative, this seems to be a mistake by them. Did you write NA on the checklist for use of representative form?

Idhadda

Dec 1, 2014
Hi

looking to submit an Outland application from the UK in the next few days. Just pulling together the last bits of information. Can anyone advise with regards to the 8 'passport style' photos that need to be sent in - do they need to be authorised or anything written on the back.

I have looked on the CIC website and it's not really clear...

Thanks

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
kangamoose said:
Your address (principle applicant) is meant to go there unless you are using a representative, this seems to be a mistake by them. Did you write NA on the checklist for use of representative form?
The representative address goes on the top portion of the contract information section including their email and the sponsored person adress on the other part of the contact information - I know this is so crazy.....
Kangamoose. Do you recall me asking you this same question before I submitted my application lol

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015 @ 8:59am
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
kangamoose said:
i think I'm starting to get it.

so first am the sponsor my wife is the applicant . in IMM0008 contact information section should have either her address as the principal applicant address (address overseas in Egypt) and in this case we don't need a representative, and won't need to fill use of Representative form

or put my address ( sponsor address in Canada ) and fill the use of Representative form as if I'm the representative ( also the sponsor )

is that it.

also where else do i have to strike n/a if I go with the first option.

and finally would the officer that checked my application package have reviewed the whole application or as soon as they got to that part they just returned it and never bothered to checkout the rest of the application, in other words could they return it again once they find something else? i know that there is nothing for sure but what is everyone's experience with this issue

thanks

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
DM 10/02/2016 Passport Copy Request 11/02/2016
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
needhimback said:
The representative address goes on the top portion of the contract information section including their email and the sponsored person adress on the other part of the contact information - I know this is so crazy.....
Kangamoose. Do you recall me asking you this same question before I submitted my application lol
I do :)

rxdude said:
i think I'm starting to get it.

so first am the sponsor my wife is the applicant . in IMM0008 contact information section should have either her address as the principal applicant address (address overseas in Egypt) and in this case we don't need a representative, and won't need to fill use of Representative form

or put my address ( sponsor address in Canada ) and fill the use of Representative form as if I'm the representative ( also the sponsor )

is that it.

also where else do i have to strike n/a if I go with the first option.

and finally would the officer that checked my application package have reviewed the whole application or as soon as they got to that part they just returned it and never bothered to checkout the rest of the application, in other words could they return it again once they find something else? i know that there is nothing for sure but what is everyone's experience with this issue

thanks
Exaclty and then on the document checklist where the use of a representative form is listed write NA. I'm not sure about your other question but I would assume they would recheck to ensure everything is there and may send it back if they find something else.. Triple check everything before sending it off. Good luck :)

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
kangamoose said:
I do :)

Exaclty and then on the document checklist where the use of a representative form is listed write NA. I'm not sure about your other question but I would assume they would recheck to ensure everything is there and may send it back if they find something else.. Triple check everything before sending it off. Good luck :)
Thanks Kangamoose , I will just put her address in Egypt and will write n/a at the representative in checklist. I'm the sponsor so i will have access to the file anyways

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I added my info to the October spreadsheet but could not see how and where to copy my profile info as requested in the instructions. So I posted this for whomever checks the profiles on the spreadsheet.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hey all,

I suggest that you only add your timeline info to the 2015 spreadsheet as you can filter that sheet by month / visa office. You'll want to see how the applicants in the previous months are doing as it signals they will eventually get to yours.

The spreadsheet can be found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

You add your name to the bottom, and if the basic info is complete, the owner will move your name up to the main table where you can edit your timeline as things change.

The only other spreadsheet you may wish to add yourself to is the one associated with the visa office that the applicant file is sent to. This will vary of course...

BUT the more people that add their timeline to the 2015 spreadsheet, the more accurate it will be in showing trends, etc.

I wish everyone well....and don't worry...the first couple of months, are filled with anxiety...but then after you know the file has landed in the overseas visa office, you will eventually relax....believe me....

Take care, don't put life on hold....it will also be healthier for your relationships :)

C.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
chilkootcee said:
Hey all,

I suggest that you only add your timeline info to the 2015 spreadsheet as you can filter that sheet by month / visa office. You'll want to see how the applicants in the previous months are doing as it signals they will eventually get to yours.

The spreadsheet can be found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151

You add your name to the bottom, and if the basic info is complete, the owner will move your name up to the main table where you can edit your timeline as things change.

The only other spreadsheet you may wish to add yourself to is the one associated with the visa office that the applicant file is sent to. This will vary of course...

BUT the more people that add their timeline to the 2015 spreadsheet, the more accurate it will be in showing trends, etc.

I wish everyone well....and don't worry...the first couple of months, are filled with anxiety...but then after you know the file has landed in the overseas visa office, you will eventually relax....believe me....

Take care, don't put life on hold....it will also be healthier for your relationships :)

C.
Thanks for that

Wonderful!!!!

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
::)

I sent my application again for the 2nd time hoping that this is it. cic received it today. will see this time am keeping my fingers crossed.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
rxdude said:
::)

I sent my application again for the 2nd time hoping that this is it. cic received it today. will see this time am keeping my fingers crossed.
Good Luck rxdude...........I sure do know what that feels like sending it for the second time (Oct 14/15)

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
Idhadda said:
Hi

looking to submit an Outland application from the UK in the next few days. Just pulling together the last bits of information. Can anyone advise with regards to the 8 'passport style' photos that need to be sent in - do they need to be authorised or anything written on the back.

I have looked on the CIC website and it's not really clear...

Thanks
Here is a link to the guide which is specific to Western Europe applicants, which includes the UK.

Go to page 6 and it has all the information you need. To answer your question directly, nothing needs to be written on the photos. Good luck!

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Just mailed in my completed application form to CIC in Mississauga!

Feels like we've been going through the applications a thousand times over and still worrying if they catch anything and decide to return the application to us over something trivial :'(

At least that's one thing taken care of for now. As a side note, I think CIC should grant us all degrees in immigration law, the amount of research and reading needed to fill out these forms and understand precisely what they mean warrants a degree don't you think? :D

I'm dreading the Singapore VO though, it seems like it has a long processing time but then I'm reading that some people get everything done and finalized from CIC within a year (talk about consistency eh).