+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2014 PNP CIC Applicants

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
RomCom said:
My friend received an email last week requesting PCC from kuwait then last night he received his PPR...so confusing because he did not yet submit his PCC...he is Oct 14 inland applicant under NLPNP, No IP and DM on ecas, he received his email of RPRF and PCC request also his PPR as well from CPO-Ottawa... so fast for him...
He is lucky!

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
RomCom said:
My friend received an email last week requesting PCC from kuwait then last night he received his PPR...so confusing because he did not yet submit his PCC...he is Oct 14 inland applicant under NLPNP, No IP and DM on ecas, he received his email of RPRF and PCC request also his PPR as well from CPO-Ottawa... so fast for him...
I'm an October 14, 2014 applicant too but did not receive any email after RPRF.

fzlhmt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Nomination.....
06/10/2014
AOR Received.
24/03/2015
Med's Request
03/04/2015
Med's Done....
02/02/2015
Interview........
RPRF- 24 June 2015
Passport Req..
20 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Inland
I really hope October applicants will get ppr in the next wave.

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
Any Oct applicant got IP ?I got mine on July 03 that they start processing my application on June 30 but no DM or PPR ?

fzlhmt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Nomination.....
06/10/2014
AOR Received.
24/03/2015
Med's Request
03/04/2015
Med's Done....
02/02/2015
Interview........
RPRF- 24 June 2015
Passport Req..
20 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Inland
slow news week :eek:

lafleur16

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-01-2016
Yes, very slow, waiting to get the IP...

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Folks - I got RPRF, passport bio page copy, Schedule A, PCC requests on July 2nd. I paid RPRF same day, emailed Schedule A, bio page same day. I sent PCC via courier and included hard copies of all the docs i sent via email. I show that the courier arrived last Friday July 10th (and signed for)

Today - Puzzling enough, I get an email from my case processing officer - This time the email is not generic but specific to my application. Not sure if the documents are not scanned in by the intake office and original sent to the case officer. here's what i got

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please submit an original Police Clearance Certificate for UNNITED STATES

Copies are not acceptable.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/13

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature SCHEDLULE A

You have not fully completed the section "Personal History". Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever comes first. Start with the most recent information. Under "Activity" write your occupation or job title, if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). NOTE: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. Failure to account for all time periods will result in a delay in the processing of your application.

NOTE: Specific gap in time was noted:
AUG 2014-PRESENT

SCHEDULE A

You have not fully completed the section "Addresses". List all addresses where you have lived since your 18th Birthday. Do not use P.O. Box addresses.

AUG 2014-PRESENT

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original documents must be received by mail. Notarized documents are not acceptable in lieu of original documents.

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 weeks ago I got the "reminder" email if I didn't send my Criminal Record Check, RPRF, Schedule A, etc. along with my application.

I've sent them my RCMP Criminal Record Check last Monday.

Today I got a more specific email about my case to send my RCMP CRC. It makes sense that they ask me for that, since I didn't send it with the application. But I hope they see that I did send it last week.

Good luck to all.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
ashrafgk said:
2 weeks ago I got the "reminder" email if I didn't send my Criminal Record Check, RPRF, Schedule A, etc. along with my application.

I've sent them my RCMP Criminal Record Check last Monday.

Today I got a more specific email about my case to send my RCMP CRC. It makes sense that they ask me for that, since I didn't send it with the application. But I hope they see that I did send it last week.

Good luck to all.
My app was received OCt 16th. It seems they are working on our batch of files. Three things..

1) The July 2nd communication was most certainly system generated (ahead of a timed review by a case officer that's why many oct applicants got the same generic request with the added comment to disregard if docs had already been sent)

2) This request was specific the application like in mine it stated the gap in my schedule a "august 14 -date" was not accepted. I need to change it to august 14 - today's date (July 2015)

3) It had the initials of my case officer

My ecas doesn't show IP yet. The evidence suggests though that our application is being reviewed by a case officer.

PS- For those that sent a PM I will respond later today. Cheers

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
Folks - I got RPRF, passport bio page copy, Schedule A, PCC requests on July 2nd. I paid RPRF same day, emailed Schedule A, bio page same day. I sent PCC via courier and included hard copies of all the docs i sent via email. I show that the courier arrived last Friday July 10th (and signed for)

Today - Puzzling enough, I get an email from my case processing officer - This time the email is not generic but specific to my application. Not sure if the documents are not scanned in by the intake office and original sent to the case officer. here's what i got

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please submit an original Police Clearance Certificate for UNNITED STATES

Copies are not acceptable.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature SCHEDLULE A

You have not fully completed the section "Personal History". Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever comes first. Start with the most recent information. Under "Activity" write your occupation or job title, if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). NOTE: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. Failure to account for all time periods will result in a delay in the processing of your application.

AUG 2014-PRESENT

SCHEDULE A

You have not fully completed the section "Addresses". List all addresses where you have lived since your 18th Birthday. Do not use P.O. Box addresses.

AUG 2014-PRESENT

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original documents must be received by mail. Notarized documents are not acceptable in lieu of original documents.
When did they receive your application? Thank you

younghunter

Jul 12, 2012
tenkrun10 said:
My app was received OCt 16th. It seems they are working on our batch of files. Three things..

1) The July 2nd communication was most certainly system generated (ahead of a timed review by a case officer that's why many oct applicants got the same generic request with the added comment to disregard if docs had already been sent)

2) This request was specific the application like in mine it stated the gap in my schedule a "august 14 -date" was not accepted. I need to change it to august 14 - today's date (July 2015)

3) It had the initials of my case officer

My ecas doesn't show IP yet. The evidence suggests though that our application is being reviewed by a case officer.

PS- For those that sent a PM I will respond later today. Cheers

WHO IS YOUR CASE PROCESSING AGENT SJP ???

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wish we are able to directly contact our case agent. That way I can tell them that I've sent the additional docs. Instead of just sending an email to CIO.

I did send them an email however, and put my case agent initials (like they did in the email) so they hopefully would direct it to him/her right away.

melissashines08

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
vherpunzalan said:
When did they receive your application? Thank you
"My app was received OCt 16th. " - tenk10run said

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC regarding my RCMP CRC .. they told me since I sent it last week, it may have not been processed/put into my folder yet. Which explains why the case agent emailed me about it.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
ashrafgk said:
Called CIC regarding my RCMP CRC .. they told me since I sent it last week, it may have not been processed/put into my folder yet. Which explains why the case agent emailed me about it.
I believe that's the same case with my docs. They've probably yet to be placed in my file. I resent to the schedule A this time ATTN: SM (Case Processing Agent)

The instruction this time asked that documents be "attentioned" to the CSO with initials SM. Hopefully we progress to IP within the week