Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Danny81 said:
So, ignore my last msg as i didn't read back in the conversation but I am a little confused over this RPRF. I remember when I completing my application way back in October there were two separate fee's we had to pay, totaling around $1000. The first payment was requested at the time of the application, so I paid it online and sent in the receipt with my application. the second payment, they said will be requested once accepted to become a permanent residence. Is this the second payment?

Thanks

Danny
RPRF fee is different from application fee. Application fee is required for your application to be processed. RPRF is required prior to your application being accepted. You have to pay both. Application fee is $550, RPRF is $490

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
Butintin said:
Same here, request received from cpc ottawa and paid the same day june 24, still ecas not updated.. October 9 applicant.
I paid the same the same day as yours. It kinda worried me a little bit. Did they ask you for additional documents though?

Butintin

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
vherpunzalan said:
I paid the same the same day as yours. It kinda worried me a little bit. Did they ask you for additional documents though?
No they didn't ask for addtl dox from me. Hmm.. I think we're still in good hands we can still wait for next week for ecas update. Maybe our officer was just in vacation

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
tenkrun10 said:
Ok, don't be confused. I believe you received exact same email i got, same batch, probably same case officer. There were 5 document requested (RPRF, PCC, Schedule A, Medicals-if not completed, and passport bio page). The key message at the beginning was...."review and act IF the documents requested was not included in the original application" It also says if you've included all the documents you can disregard the email. So there are two situations

Situation 1 - You didn't include some of the documents (as is with my case), that's easy - Action required - mail the documents. In my case, the documents I needed to send were PCC, and RPRF receipt. The other 3, I had fulfilled...BUT I still updated my schedule A (because at the minimum, your last address from - to date will update to July 2015 if you fill out a Schedule A - confirming that you still have the same address as when you submitted the application. Alternatively if you've moved, you have a chance to update your latest address into the table where it asks to enter your last 10 addresses). I resent my passport bio page and for medicals, i included in the letter than I completed March 31st, and printed my ecas page showing "medicals received".

Situtaion 2 - (I guess your situation) - You've paid rprf, submitted PCC with original app etc. I still advise that you write a short letter explaining items 1,2 , 3 have been sent with the original application , include date....AND update your Schedule-A even if ONLY the change is the from-to-date on your current address (if you've not moved, the to date - will change to today's date on your last address). It also doesn't hurt to resend bio page (this is optional)
I just spoke with CIC call centre agent he said there is no email send to me on my account. He was very nice and he did pull up my file . He advice me that they never send any additional documents request to me as my file is complete. So he advice to send email to CIC and just to let them know that I spoke with call centre agent and there was no additional documents request send out . Did you talk to them ?

Danny81

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
27-09-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
tenkrun10 said:
RPRF fee is different from application fee. Application fee is required for your application to be processed. RPRF is required prior to your application being accepted. You have to pay both. Application fee is $550, RPRF is $490
Ok thanks.
So I'm guessing I have to pay it now then as the last part of that reminder letter was the RPRF.

marso

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
1423 - Desktop Publishing Op
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 1, 2013 (Approved)
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2013
IELTS Request
April 6, 2013 (Taken ahead)
Med's Request
January 9, 2014
Med's Done....
January 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2014
LANDED..........
August 12, 2014
Hello Everyone!

I also recently received an email from CIC which seems like the reminder email you guys are talking about. What bothered me though is the part about police clearance/certificates:

"POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed. "

Since I was just here for a few months when I applied, I didn't have to include a police clearance from Canada to complete the application requirements...but now that I've been here past six months, do I need to send a new police clearance (issued by RCMP) in response to this letter?

To anyone who has an insight on this, kindly share your thoughts! I really appreciate it. Thanks!

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
Butintin said:
No they didn't ask for addtl dox from me. Hmm.. I think we're still in good hands we can still wait for next week for ecas update. Maybe our officer was just in vacation
I hope our application will be approved.

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
marso said:
Hello Everyone!

I also recently received an email from CIC which seems like the reminder email you guys are talking about. What bothered me though is the part about police clearance/certificates:

"POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed. "

Since I was just here for a few months when I applied, I didn't have to include a police clearance from Canada to complete the application requirements...but now that I've been here past six months, do I need to send a new police clearance (issued by RCMP) in response to this letter?

To anyone who has an insight on this, kindly share your thoughts! I really appreciate it. Thanks!
I received the same email yesterday and I spoke with CIC call centre agent today he said there is no email send to me on my account. He was very nice and he did pull up my file . He advice me that they never send any additional documents request to me as my file is complete. So he advice to send email to CIC and just to let them know that I spoke with call centre agent and there was no additional documents request send out . Did you try to talk to them ?

ksuresh24

Oct 27, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I have also received the same reminder email from CIC for RPRF, PCC, etc on 2nd July 2015 and have paid the fees online and will be sending other documents next week. My application reached CIC on 24th October 2014.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
ri123 said:
Hi Guys good news..Ecas just got updated In process :) :)
congrats !!! :)
Whats your timeline?

melissashines08

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
ri123 said:
I got my IP on July 03 and I paid RPRF upfront when I submitted my application :)
Yey, Congratulations!!!