Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
GAGZBIR said:
Where u Requested additional documents by Sydney office ??
OTTAWA office: Requested additional documents. (police clearance)

I m trying to update some changes on our application by e-mailing case inquiry. June 22, 2015 - I received an email from Sydney office advising that my file has been transferred to Ottawa.

GAGZBIR

Jun 24, 2015
melissashines08 said:
OTTAWA office: Requested additional documents. (police clearance)

I m trying to update some changes on our application by e-mailing case inquiry. June 22, 2015 - I received an email from Sydney office advising that my file has been transferred to Ottawa.
That's good that ur file is with Ottawa office, u Shd hear something sooner, l heard from Sydney office
In our last correspondence and it was for RCMP, nothing after that

GAGZBIR

Jun 24, 2015
Was able to rescue some info out from the call center agents.. My file is still in sydney,
God knows whats happening.. :-X
its taking for ever to move from IP,

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
GAGZBIR said:
That's good that ur file is with Ottawa office, u Shd hear something sooner, l heard from Sydney office
In our last correspondence and it was for RCMP, nothing after that
when did you get IP ? when did you file reached to CIC ?

GAGZBIR

Jun 24, 2015
ri123 said:
when did you get IP ? when did you file reached to CIC ?

IP 7th July
Oct 20 2014 is when cic received my file
and i was confirmed that my file is in Sydney, and believe it or not we have the same officer, who is holding back the files
for some insane reasons.

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
GAGZBIR said:
IP 7th July
Oct 20 2014 is when cic received my file
and i was confirmed that my file is in Sydney, and believe it or not we have the same officer, who is holding back the files
for some insane reasons.
I know its so frustrating.I got my IP on june 30 so its well over month but no DM or PPR.I am not sure what would be the reason.But sometimes sydney office process file for final step(passport request) but the process is usually slow as compared to ottawa office.When you call CIC but exactly did you say ? Did the call centre agent pull up your file ?

GAGZBIR

Jun 24, 2015
ri123 said:
I know its so frustrating.I got my IP on june 30 so its well over month but no DM or PPR.I am not sure what would be the reason.But sometimes sydney office process file for final step(passport request) but the process is usually slow as compared to ottawa office.When you call CIC but exactly did you say ? Did the call centre agent pull up your file ?
yeah, he did pull up my file, i had to make up a strange story to extract that info,and he said that my file is still in Sydney,
well, i can understand ur pain. I dont know what to expect coz the silence has been tooo suicidal on our part. i dont know mate what to expect, its been a month for me as well now.. :'( :'(

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
GAGZBIR said:
yeah, he did pull up my file, i had to make up a strange story to extract that info,and he said that my file is still in Sydney,
well, i can understand ur pain. I dont know what to expect coz the silence has been tooo suicidal on our part. i dont know mate what to expect, its been a month for me as well now.. :'( :'(
If you don't mind could you please inbox me about that story not in details just a general idea so that I can get better idea that how can get help from them.I tried 5-6 times but they never try to pull up my file.I want try again on Monday

Difi

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 12 2015
Med's Request
May 8 2015
Med's Done....
May 13 2015 & RPRF paid
LANDED..........
apply from Canada
lafleur16 said:
Are they any other October 27th applicant that did receive IP?

I am still waiting for IP and I paid the fee more than a month ago...
I received IP on June 21st but I am inland applicant. My file is in Ottawa and it takes forever to move from IP. I was wondering if there is any other applicant with dependents, I'd like to know their timeline.

GAGZBIR

Jun 24, 2015
Difi said:
I received IP on June 21st but I am inland applicant. My file is in Ottawa and it takes forever to move from IP. I was wondering if there is any other applicant with dependents, I'd like to know their timeline.
hey difi,
i do have a dependent on my file, my spouse. and i have Ip since july 7th.
file is still in sydney, god knows what they are trying to dig out of it..

lafleur16

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-01-2016
randhawa007 said:
I am also waiting for IP. RPRF paid upfront. :(
It is sad to say but knowing that you have almost the same timeline as me makes me less nervous :) Are you also inland?

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
GAGZBIR said:
Was able to rescue some info out from the call center agents.. My file is still in sydney,
God knows whats happening.. :-X
its taking for ever to move from IP,
If it makes you feel any better, my file is in Ottawa, yet still in the background check phase. I'm a November applicant, but still... I wouldn't worry, many of our applications are just stuck in queue. My application isn't even technically in process, because background check I think is before they request RPRF, but I've pre-paid the RPRF.

Keep in mind a lot of applications are getting mostly processed in Sydney before the final decision, I've heard anyway. Try not to worry! We're all in the same painful wait so we certainly can understand.

randhawa007

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-04-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lafleur16 said:
It is sad to say but knowing that you have almost the same timeline as me makes me less nervous :) Are you also inland?
yes i am inland applicant................my file is in ottawa............. :) because i got reminder email about RCMP fingerprints from ottawa........on july/16/2015.

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
I am an inland AINP applicant. Currently out of Canada with my dependent due to personal emergency ...but will be returning in 10 days.
In mean time am also expecting PPR .

My Question : Can i carry my dependent passport along with me to Canada , and submit those when PPR is requested ? Reason my dependent will not be coming with me this time as they need to stay in my home country for another 2 months.

Please guide /suggest what else option i can do ....except requesting PPR process to be done in home country for my dependent...

dokala

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Hi every one,
Applied on oct 17th,2014
aor:march 24th,2015
medicals:april 05th,2015
medicals updated :april 15th,2015
GOT MARRIED:may 03rd,2015
info updated may 29th,2015
added spouse on july 03rd,2015
rprf rquest:july 12th,2015(BOTH)