Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
sunnyyangcy said:
I dont know what should we do then?
Just wait i guess...maybe theres something weird going on with oct 23 applicants...didnt see anybody from this date that actually got something.

sunnyyangcy

Jun 23, 2015
nata_cap said:
Just wait i guess...maybe theres something weird going on with oct 23 applicants...didnt see anybody from this date that actually got something.
I think so too. If you update something please let me know. Thanks

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
nata_cap said:
Same with Oct 10 applicants. I have no patience for this now :(

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
sunnyyangcy said:
I think so too. If you update something please let me know. Thanks
Sure!!

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
ri123 said:
Same with Oct 10 applicants. I have no patience for this now :(
Me neither...super frustrating to see ppl from nov and dec already getting ppr and we are stuck!

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Only Ottawa sends out passport request? Will Sydney send out passport request? I got DM on July 23rd. I just called the cic call center and the agent said my file is still in Sydney. He said it may take care of all my files in sydney. Is that correct?

Cindy

Kris01

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
sunnyyangcy said:
Yes. I paid it upfront.
My application was received on Oct 14th, and the processing started on July 13th. So it's somehow similar to yours. It does seem a little slow though.Try emailing them.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
cindyzhou said:
Only Ottawa sends out passport request? Will Sydney send out passport request? I got DM on July 23rd. I just called the cic call center and the agent said my file is still in Sydney. He said it may take care of all my files in sydney. Is that correct?

Cindy
Cindy, your case is not unique, no need to freak out and not need to call CIC agents. they'll be rude because they don't think there's no reason to freak out yet (even though they should always be polite). In my estimation, DM to PPR in SOME cases could take a month. A CIC agent will tell you it could take 3 weeks to 3 months. Now why is this ? I'll explain later but first, check out this link, and follow the story line of an express entry applicant. His / her forum name is "esantos" with a Brazilian flag sign. The first post I want you to reference was his post of page 39 of that forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-aors-received-in-april-2015-lets-connect-here-and-share-updates-timelines-t282367.570.html

On Page 39, June 28th , Esantos got DM - He was, of course excited.

Now time went on no PPR and he is seeing others getting PPR immediately and started thinking something was off with his file. He called CIC agent - The agend he got was nice enough to disclose to him that his application was already approved but needs to wait for his PPR.

See Page 40, and then Page 42.

On Page 42, 43 - "Esantos" now becoming paranoid called CIC agent again. THis time he got another agent that told him the same thing. He is approved BUT needs to wait for his PPR. This time again agent explained that in some cases due to certain things "CIC is not ready for your passport" he quoted the words of the agent BUT everything is approved.

As I followed his story, it became clear to me that sometimes and for certain reasons, for some people, CIC queues up the PPR but that's another discussion

on Page 55 - "esantos" is now 25 days since DM no PPR. If you've yet to look at his signature, look at it now, you see that he got his PPR eventually on July 23rd (1 month after DM).

Now 30 day wait for someone in the EE stream. What i'm trying to tell you with this example is that there's no need to fret just yet. Wait 30 days. Yes, some get DM and PPR, some even get PPR before DM but doesn't mean there's no wait in certain cases.

Now hopefully your nerves are calmer now. Now why does CIC queue up PPRs? Why did that agent say "everything is approved"...it turned out to be true BUT "CIC is not ready to ask for your passport just yet". The speculation is that (i don't believe it just yet), CIC has information on projected border volume based and based on your location, try not to overburden the border guys. For his case, he is speculating that it was due to the Panam games, many agents that may / can help (inlanguage) process him on the border maybe overwhelmed so CIC can hold off. I am still unconvinced as per the reason. What I know though is that there are logistics related reasons that can make your case approved BUT CIC isn't ready to ask for your passport. We'll find out someday as more people share info

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
nata_cap said:
Me neither...super frustrating to see ppl from nov and dec already getting ppr and we are stuck!
Same here.I even did not get DM yet after IP :(. Did you get IP or DM ?

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
Cindy, your case is not unique, no need to freak out and not need to call CIC agents. they'll be rude because they don't think there's no reason to freak out yet (even though they should always be polite). In my estimation, DM to PPR in SOME cases could take a month. A CIC agent will tell you it could take 3 weeks to 3 months. Now why is this ? I'll explain later but first, check out this link, and follow the story line of an express entry applicant. His / her forum name is "esantos" with a Brazilian flag sign. The first post I want you to reference was his post of page 39 of that forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-aors-received-in-april-2015-lets-connect-here-and-share-updates-timelines-t282367.570.html

Now time went on no PPR and he is seeing others getting PPR immediately and started thinking something was off with his file. He called CIC agent - The agend he got was nice enough to disclose to him that his application was already approved but needs to wait for his PPR.

On Page 42, 43 - "Esantos" now becoming paranoid called CIC agent again. THis time he got another agent that told him the same thing. He is approved BUT needs to wait for his PPR. This time again agent explained that in some cases due to certain things "CIC is not ready for your passport" he quoted the words of the agent BUT everything is approved.

As I followed his story, it became clear to me that sometimes and for certain reasons, for some people, CIC queues up the PPR but that's another discussion

on Page 55 - "esantos" is now 25 days since DM no PPR. If you've yet to look at his signature, look at it now, you see that he got his PPR eventually on July 23rd (1 month after DM).

Now 30 day wait for someone in the EE stream. What i'm trying to tell you with this example is that there's no need to fret just yet. Wait 30 days. Yes, some get DM and PPR, some even get PPR before DM but doesn't mean there's no wait in certain cases.

Now hopefully your nerves are calmer now. Now why does CIC queue up PPRs? Why did that agent say "everything is approved"...it turned out to be true BUT "CIC is not ready to ask for your passport just yet". The speculation is that (i don't believe it just yet), CIC has information on projected border volume based and based on your location, try not to overburden the border guys. For his case, he is speculating that it was due to the Panam games, many agents that may / can help (inlanguage) process him on the border maybe overwhelmed so CIC can hold off. I am still unconvinced as per the reason. What I know though is that there are logistics related reasons that can make your case approved BUT CIC isn't ready to ask for your passport. We'll find out someday as more people share info
Thank you for your reply/ I'm not that nervous but there is one thing that my open work permit is going to expire onSept 20. I think I will go extend it at the beginning of Sept if there is no update at all. Finger crossed! Hope tuesday/today would have PPR rain!

Cindy

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tenkrun10 said:

He got his passport request on the 23rd of July

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
ri123 said:
Same here.I even did not get DM yet after IP :(. Did you get IP or DM ?
I didnt even get ip!!

Emad Endrawes

Apr 24, 2015
HELLO ALL,
There is no word can discribe how thankful we are for your efforts in this great forum.
I have a little question ( maybe its a silly one, Grin ) ..

10 days ago I got my PPR letter Cheesy, and cause I`m from EGYPT, I sent an email to CPC Ottawa asking them to let me stamp the Visa in Cairo, But unfortionatly I got no answer until now, I thought of some options and I just wanna you to advice me which one is the best choice :

1- Wait until I got reply from CPC, and stamp visas here in Cairo.
2- Send passports to CPC in Ottawa via UPS ( International shipping company ) and let them bring back my passports to Egypt.
3- Send passports to CPC in Ottawa via UPS and after its stamped I let them send them to one of my friends in Canada, and then he can send them to me by anyway.

Please notice that I already have a mailing address in Canada and its recorded on my application.
Is it allowed to anyone to send passports directly to CPC Ottawa, or not?

Thanks in advance,
and all the best for you all.
ED