WAIVED
Passport Req..
March 10,2015 IN-PROCESS: April 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2,2015 (in God's will)
Hello,

I just got an email from MANILA IMMIGRATION CANADA. They are requesting my original passport, original NBI clearance, Marriage Certificate, Advisory on Marriages and my Original Birth certificates.

Here's the email they sent me.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must
produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or
documentation:
 Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether
accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who
is not accompanying you to Canada.
 Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit
the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are
in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil
Aviation Organization.
 Original and Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance for every family member
age 18 and over (travelling to Canada), issued within the last six months, with thumbprint and dry
seal affixed. Please send us the original copy. “Personal Copy” is not accepted. DO NOT FAX
YOUR NBI CLEARANCE.
 Original NSO (National Statistics Office) birth certificate for yourself. (IF BIRTH
CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, original baptismal certificate and/or other original
documents establishing identity (old school records, voter ID, etc) MUST also be submitted)
 Original NSO Advisory on Marriages for yourself. Please see attached sample copy.
 Original NSO marriage certificate (issued by the NSO only to Filipino nationals)

Anyone who received the same email? Why are they requesting for my passport already?

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
tupas.alyssa said:
Hello,

I just got an email from MANILA IMMIGRATION CANADA. They are requesting my original passport, original NBI clearance, Marriage Certificate, Advisory on Marriages and my Original Birth certificates.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must
produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or
documentation:
 Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether
accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who
 Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit
the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are
in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil
Aviation Organization.
 Original and Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance for every family member
age 18 and over (travelling to Canada), issued within the last six months, with thumbprint and dry
seal affixed. Please send us the original copy. “Personal Copy” is not accepted. DO NOT FAX
YOUR NBI CLEARANCE.
 Original NSO (National Statistics Office) birth certificate for yourself. (IF BIRTH
CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, original baptismal certificate and/or other original
documents establishing identity (old school records, voter ID, etc) MUST also be submitted)
 Original NSO Advisory on Marriages for yourself. Please see attached sample copy.
 Original NSO marriage certificate (issued by the NSO only to Filipino nationals)

Anyone who received the same email? Why are they requesting for my passport already?
Many visa office such as Manila ask for your passport in the very early stage of the application and keep it with them.

You will get specifics details in the Manila thread and they are in a better position to respond to their queries.

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
tupas.alyssa said:
Hello,

documentation:
Aviation Organization.
YOUR NBI CLEARANCE.

I got the same thing today. Pero 3 lang need nla 1) appendix A 2) passport 3) nso marriage cert

LaLa320

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo/Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
09-06-15
AOR Received.
SA received, Dec. 11, 2014, AOR, Dec. 18, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec. 11, 2014
Med's Request
Med's sent in with app, requested again 09-06-15
Med's Done....
May 20, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-15
Just venting a little bit. It's been 5 moths since CIC received my application and nothing. I can't take this waiting, this is a test of my patience and it seem like I have NONE!. I'm checking e-cas 4 to 5 times a day and my email every 20 minutes, like a crazy nut and still nothing. No movement since December. It's so hard being apart from my husband, I try to stay positive by thinking that every day that goes by, is a day closer to us being together. I'm hoping he's here by May, June the latest, but that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Anyways congratulations to those who are seeing movement and to those still waiting, keep thinking positive and just remember how much you love your spouse. I hope we see some movement very soon, like tomorrow...LOL! I'm gonna pray extra hard tonight for all of us, that CIC lights a fire under their ass and starts processing and sending PPR's and decisions by the end of the month. If it works, someone in this group can buy me a virtual round. ;D

tricia-chile

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Santiago, Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a few months, glad to see some people are advancing in the process! I'm hoping someone can answer a few questions for me:

1. We received AOR from the VO in Mexico today along with a request for an updated Schedule A Background / Declaration form (IMM 5669). We have 15 days to submit this info, can we do so by email??

2. When we applied in October, we were living in Chile and we have since relocated to Toronto. My husband (applicant) is here as a "tourist" and will apply for an extension if he passes 6 months here before his PR is approved, however my question is should I notify the Mexico visa office that we are now living here? I know tons of people apply via the outland application while living in Canada so I'm hoping someone can clarify this for me.

Thanks!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
tricia-chile said:
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a few months, glad to see some people are advancing in the process! I'm hoping someone can answer a few questions for me:

1. We received AOR from the VO in Mexico today along with a request for an updated Schedule A Background / Declaration form (IMM 5669). We have 15 days to submit this info, can we do so by email??

2. When we applied in October, we were living in Chile and we have since relocated to Toronto. My husband (applicant) is here as a "tourist" and will apply for an extension if he passes 6 months here before his PR is approved, however my question is should I notify the Mexico visa office that we are now living here? I know tons of people apply via the outland application while living in Canada so I'm hoping someone can clarify this for me.

Thanks!
1. it will specify in the letter how to send the requested form. if it doesn't specify a physical address, then it's probably asking you to email it.
2. the only thing he needs to notify the visa office about is if his mailing address has changed since he applied. if he plans to be in canada when he is approved, then he wants to change his mailing address with CIC. CIC will send all notifications to him at the mailing address listed in the application.

sma2husa

Mar 9, 2015
Hey guys, great discussions on this forum. One question regarding the pictures/proof that's required for the outland (or inland) sponsorship package, what format do the pictures need to be in? Can I include pictures with captions in a word document? Is that acceptable? Please advise.

tannygirl

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2014
AOR Received.
03/01/2015 SA................: 13/01/2015
File Transfer...
13/01/2015 AOR2.............: 01/02/2015
Med's Request
21/08/2015
Med's Done....
28/01/2014 Re-medical Done: 25/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/11/2015
LANDED..........
Very soon!
sma2husa said:
Hey guys, great discussions on this forum. One question regarding the pictures/proof that's required for the outland (or inland) sponsorship package, what format do the pictures need to be in? Can I include pictures with captions in a word document? Is that acceptable? Please advise.

Hi,
I submitted my photographs in hard copies (printed on matt finish kodak photo paper) and I hand wrote the dates, locations and the names of the people in the pictures.
I submitted about a little over 100 photos of my spouse and my dating days (2 years) and also our wedding photos featuring family members and our honeymoon photos and all the photos from the trips we took together.
It was a painstaking process to write all the details at the back, but that's what my husband & I did.

Hope this helps!

Good luck. :)

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015
Right!
I have done the same thing..

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
sma2husa said:
Hey,

We organized the photos in MS-Word about 3-4 photos per page and wrote descriptions under it and printed it in regular A4 paper.

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

We organized the photos in MS-Word about 3-4 photos per page and wrote descriptions under it and printed it in regular A4 paper.
Hahaha A4 - paper size of the devil :)

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
bigredmoose said:
Hahaha A4 - paper size of the devil :)
haha devils work I tell you. Devils work :p

Coni

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/30/2014
Doc's Request.
10/10/2014//11/25/2014
AOR Received.
11/19/14// PR application recieved on 10/23/14//SA was approved on 11/27/14
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
8/18/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Decision Made 05/26/2015 PPR 05/26/2015
VISA ISSUED...
6/23/2015
LANDED..........
SOON :-)
Hello All,

I am new to this. I currently reside in the US and my husband is a Canadian citizen sponsoring me from Canada. We sent our application September 30th of last year and got our AOR in October ( I really do not remember what date). He got approved as my sponsor on 11/27/14 and my CSQ got approved on 2/12/15. I called CPC-O today and they told me that they do not have a CSQ on file for me and he called the MICC in Quebec and they assured him that they had sent a copy of my CSQ to CPC-O. Now I do not know who and what to believe. Secondly, my Ecas still says "we received your application for PR on 10/23/14" when does it change to Medicals received etc... I know that on the website is stipulates that processing times take about 15 months. However, from what I have been reading it takes about 6 to 8 months for a sponsored person to get their PR.

I will appreciate some responses.

Thanks Alot!

august10

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 27 2014
AOR Received.
February 11 2015
File Transfer...
February 24 2015
Med's Done....
September 17th 2014
Anyone still waiting for aor2 ?

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I am going through a European office (I see a lot of India on here and Phillipines)... We applied in late Oct, got our AOR in Jan and today I got a passport request! I know in Philippines they request the passport ahead of time and hold on to it (unless rumours) but in our case I am confident it'll get returned within 7 days - says so in the letter. We never got AOR2 and our ECAS still says Received only for part 2. I wouldn't obsess as they probably manually update it. GOOD LUCK! :D