+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2014 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS!

kristel

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
61
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
AOR Received.
03-01-2015
File Transfer...
& SA: 15-01-2015
Med's Done....
30/08/2014
elle0506 said:
VOH May 11th! ;D Oct. 2nd applicant....


hi! whats the latest email u received before u got ur visa? im DM last may 7 nut not VOH yet. im a bit worried :( because some received an email like their applications was been finalized like that. My ECAS said the decision has been made. and the office will contact me soon. is VISA next or what? pls share yours. thanks
 

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
148
0
120
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
kristel said:
we almost have the same timeline sis... do u have ur Visa on hand?
Not yet. I hope visa will be delivered next week. Decision made is visa i think around 95% ;D
 

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
1,279
80
120
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
sharmei17 said:
Not yet. I hope visa will be delivered next week. Decision made is visa i think around 95% ;D
If CIC didn't asked anything else before DM appears on the system, yes. It's your visa coming.
Congrats!
 

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
148
0
120
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
DanSlh said:
If CIC didn't asked anything else before DM appears on the system, yes. It's your visa coming.
Congrats!
Thank you! I can't wait.
 

kristel

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
61
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
AOR Received.
03-01-2015
File Transfer...
& SA: 15-01-2015
Med's Done....
30/08/2014
sharmei17 said:
Not yet. I hope visa will be delivered next week. Decision made is visa i think around 95% ;D

i pray for that too... November applicants got their visas way faster than some of oct. applicant like us.
 

elle0506

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
173
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014; received on 02-10-2014
AOR Received.
none; SA: 07-11-2014
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 21-04-2015; DM: 24-04-2015; VOH: 11-05-2015
kristel said:
hi! whats the latest email u received before u got ur visa? im DM last may 7 nut not VOH yet. im a bit worried :( because some received an email like their applications was been finalized like that. My ECAS said the decision has been made. and the office will contact me soon. is VISA next or what? pls share yours. thanks
I received an email saying the file was finalized and the visa package would be delivered in the coming weeks. That was their reply to me 4 days after I emailed them. You don't have to worry too much. It's not even two weeks yet since you got DM. My husband got his visa exactly 17 days after DM. :)
 

CrazyCatLady

Star Member
May 17, 2015
67
0
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014 (SA received)
Med's Done....
17-08-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2015
Hi! Thank goodness I found all of you!

So I live in the US, my husband lives in BC. We got married on April 4, 2014. Sent in the Canadian spouse sponsorship immigration papers to the CIC. Went to check my status and this is all it said:

Permanent Residence

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on October 14, 2014.

2.) Medical results have been received.


My husband got approved as a sponsor on December 3, 2014.

And now its May and we have had nothing else happen or anyone contact us. I'm getting worried. My hubby is going to call the CIC tomorrow but we're trying to figure out everything we can. I would appreciate any advice! And thanks :)
 

LaLa320

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
189
9
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo/Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
09-06-15
AOR Received.
SA received, Dec. 11, 2014, AOR, Dec. 18, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec. 11, 2014
Med's Request
Med's sent in with app, requested again 09-06-15
Med's Done....
May 20, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-15
CrazyCatLady said:
Hi! Thank goodness I found all of you!

So I live in the US, my husband lives in BC. We got married on April 4, 2014. Sent in the Canadian spouse sponsorship immigration papers to the CIC. Went to check my status and this is all it said:

Permanent Residence

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on October 14, 2014.

2.) Medical results have been received.


My husband got approved as a sponsor on December 3, 2014.

And now its May and we have had nothing else happen or anyone contact us. I'm getting worried. My hubby is going to call the CIC tomorrow but we're trying to figure out everything we can. I would appreciate any advice! And thanks :)
hi crazycatlady
Your one day ahead of me! CIC received my app on Oct.15 and my status is the exact same as yours! I received my notes 2 days ago and it shows they haven't even started anything on my files except a few comments about our relationship! My file was last updated on March 17th and they haven't started security, criminality, nothing! It's very frustrating! Please keep us posted on your status and if ur husband gets any answers from CIC when he calls! And hang in there!
 

Coni

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
67
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/30/2014
Doc's Request.
10/10/2014//11/25/2014
AOR Received.
11/19/14// PR application recieved on 10/23/14//SA was approved on 11/27/14
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
8/18/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Decision Made 05/26/2015 PPR 05/26/2015
VISA ISSUED...
6/23/2015
LANDED..........
SOON :-)
CrazyCatLady said:
Hi! Thank goodness I found all of you!

So I live in the US, my husband lives in BC. We got married on April 4, 2014. Sent in the Canadian spouse sponsorship immigration papers to the CIC. Went to check my status and this is all it said:

Permanent Residence

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on October 14, 2014.

2.) Medical results have been received.


My husband got approved as a sponsor on December 3, 2014.

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you. CIC recieved my application Octover 23rd. And two weeks ago they updated my Ecas to Medical results recieved. They equally requested for us to pay for my RFPF. Which we paid already and we are just waiting. Just hang in there it shall be well :)

And now its May and we have had nothing else happen or anyone contact us. I'm getting worried. My hubby is going to call the CIC tomorrow but we're trying to figure out everything we can. I would appreciate any advice! And thanks :)
 

Bar98704

Newbie
May 18, 2015
6
0
Hi, I'm just wondering if someone can help with my situation! I applied for pr through family class sponsorship last November and we received SA in January. I'm Irish and my girlfriend is Canadian. We met in Australia where we were living together for over a year. We applied for an Outland application while we were living in Australia but since then we have moved back to Canada and I am waiting on my pr so I can start working! On the application there was a question that said "preferred visa processing office" and I put down sydney because I was living in Australia at the time and I had read that it had a really fast processing time. Was this the wrong thing to do? Will my application go to sydney or will it go to the London office because I'm an Irish citizen? I'm starting to worry about the application as we got SA in early January and we've heard nothing since!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance! ;D
 

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
1,545
78
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
Bar98704 said:
Hi, I'm just wondering if someone can help with my situation! I applied for pr through family class sponsorship last November and we received SA in January. I'm Irish and my girlfriend is Canadian. We met in Australia where we were living together for over a year. We applied for an Outland application while we were living in Australia but since then we have moved back to Canada and I am waiting on my pr so I can start working! On the application there was a question that said "preferred visa processing office" and I put down sydney because I was living in Australia at the time and I had read that it had a really fast processing time. Was this the wrong thing to do? Will my application go to sydney or will it go to the London office because I'm an Irish citizen? I'm starting to worry about the application as we got SA in early January and we've heard nothing since!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance! ;D
Your sponsor approval letter will list the address of the visa office which is processing stage 2 (the applicant section) of your application. What is the address?

The form that asked for your preferred visa office has been changed, they no longer ask for that. However, to enter a visa office other than one which serves your country of citizenship you had to have lived in that country for over a year at the time of applying, in your case did you live in Australia for a year before you applied?

Ultimately it will not have any impact on your application as CIC decides where your application ends up.
 

CrazyCatLady

Star Member
May 17, 2015
67
0
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014 (SA received)
Med's Done....
17-08-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2015
Hiya LaLa320 and Coni!! Thanks for telling me your side of things. It's a relief to know you guys are where I'm at. I have a couple questions for you both though;

LaLa320, where are you able to see the notes they made on your relationship?

Coni, what is the RFPF? I can't keep up with all the abbreviations lol.

Thank you both for the comfort and motivating words! It makes me feel better already :) <3
 

Bar98704

Newbie
May 18, 2015
6
0
andrew-brit said:
Your sponsor approval letter will list the address of the visa office which is processing stage 2 (the applicant section) of your application. What is the address?

The form that asked for your preferred visa office has been changed, they no longer ask for that. However, to enter a visa office other than one which serves your country of citizenship you had to have lived in that country for over a year at the time of applying, in your case did you live in Australia for a year before you applied?

Ultimately it will not have any impact on your application as CIC decides where your application ends up.
I lived in Australia for 4 years but I've just checked the SA letter there and it says it has been forwarded to Ottawa! It says it was sent there due her relatives home address! Is this correct? Should it not have gone to London?
 

LaLa320

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
189
9
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo/Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
09-06-15
AOR Received.
SA received, Dec. 11, 2014, AOR, Dec. 18, 2014
File Transfer...
Dec. 11, 2014
Med's Request
Med's sent in with app, requested again 09-06-15
Med's Done....
May 20, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-9-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-15
CrazyCatLady said:
Hiya LaLa320 and Coni!! Thanks for telling me your side of things. It's a relief to know you guys are where I'm at. I have a couple questions for you both though;

LaLa320, where are you able to see the notes they made on your relationship?

Coni, what is the RFPF? I can't keep up with all the abbreviations lol.

Thank you both for the comfort and motivating words! It makes me feel better already :) <3
Hi CrazyCatLady,

I was able to see the comments on our relationship because I ordered my GCMS Notes. You will be able to see where your case is and what's being done on your file if you order your notes, but your husband will have to order them, because only a Canadian citizen can order them. You will also have to sign a consent form in order for him to be able to order them. I filled out the form and emailed it to my husband and he printed it out and signed it and scanned it back to me and I ordered them that way. FYI: It costs $5 CAD to order notes and you can pay by credit card.

Here is the link to order notes:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

and here is the link to the consent form you need to sign in order for your husband to apply for the notes on your behalf:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Have your husband or yourself fill out the consent form with your info in section A and his info in section C (choose via email to receive notes). You then have to sign it and then scan it back to your hubby and then he can upload it to CIC. Pay the fee ($5) and you are all done. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

The notes really helped me put my mind at ease as to where my case is. And the comments on my relationship with my husband were all positive, so I'm suspecting an interview will be waived.
 

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
1,545
78
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
Bar98704 said:
I lived in Australia for 4 years but I've just checked the SA letter there and it says it has been forwarded to Ottawa! It says it was sent there due her relatives home address! Is this correct? Should it not have gone to London?
No, click the spreadsheet or FAQ link in my signature for info. In a nutshell for about the past year a lot of applications which would normally go to London have been going to Mississauga or Ottawa instead. This is due to a backlog of applications being dumped on London's doorstep.