boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Just decided to create this thread to check how many people are boarding the citizenship plane this October, 2013.

I know it's a long process, so having people you can relate to helps.

Share your thoughts and inquiries. Hopefully, someone will help you!

--

I am just finishing gathering all my documents; expecting to submit it all by next Friday!

canadianmavs

Sep 5, 2013
Thanks boasorte for starting this thread. I'll be sending mine next Saturday. Just waiting on some documents.
Good Luck to you.

riyazahmad

Nov 5, 2013
Thanks,

I have sent my citizen ship application in first week of October ( I don't know they exact date lol ;D)
However, I spoke to CIC agent today Nov 28 2013, 7:30 AM and I was informed that they are currently reviewing applications received up to 10th of September, 2013. & there is a weeks time from the date they date they begin reviewing applications to notify us whether it is accepted or Not

I have made two errors in my application form. 1st- forgot to Put N/A. in 2 questions and I mentioned my oldest work education first instead (starting with most recent one)
SO they might return my application or they might accept it
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
hey hi,

thanks for starting this thread. I applied on OCt 15th 2013 application received in Canada on OCt 21st 2013. No response as yet, no receipt of application emails or credit card deduction.

anxious and worried :(

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is already a thread for October Applications and lots of people in there too.. Its called October 2013 Citizenship Application..... Maybe join that one and delete this one...