+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2012 Applicants! Here's our thread!

xbwa

Oct 14, 2012
markym said:
Congratulations everyone!:) haha i am still waiting for my approval letter though ive confirmed from them already that got approved. Hope that's how fast it is for all of us. Godbless everyone!
Are you sure you will receive a letter? The email I receive from CIC for sponsor approval has a pdf attachment. In the PDF letter it says "If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. "

Picturesque

Nov 3, 2012
Hi longdistanceloves, I have been checking my junk mail too since you have informed me that these mails can go to the junk folder too but sadly there's nothing anywhere. :( and as I gave them my email address, they should email me my stuff I guess. I don't even know if they have received my application or not :(

markym

Jul 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
xbwa said:
Are you sure you will receive a letter? The email I receive from CIC for sponsor approval has a pdf attachment. In the PDF letter it says "If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. "
An agent told me i will be receiving a letter by mail and not through email that's why. Haha and not all are in the same case or i mean not all will be receiving emails hehe got my AOR in email but approval is through mail as what my ecas says and an agent told me so...lucky you

markym

Jul 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Picturesque said:
And the worst part is: they have slowed down this week! :(
Sadly yes.... And should've been processing it faster before holiday comes

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Picturesque said:
Hi longdistanceloves, I have been checking my junk mail too since you have informed me that these mails can go to the junk folder too but sadly there's nothing anywhere. :( and as I gave them my email address, they should email me my stuff I guess. I don't even know if they have received my application or not :(
If I were you I would call in and ask.. Maybe they have your email wrong. I have read so many time on this forum that they have gotten things wrong. Because it seems odd for you to have not gotten anything. Especially if it was by email, and they rrecieved it early October. Just a thought though.

wave230

Jun 13, 2011
jiada said:
Hi.. Congratulations... Where is your destination in Canada? I am going to add you in our spreadsheet... I'm an October-Pinoy Applicant also..

Here's the link..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhYSbv3Vc0IzdFBrMlJtemcyNW96ZFpkamh6dnBvT0E#gid=0

I'm in Saskatoon right now. I'm sponsoring my husband to come here ;)

JoeUH

Sep 24, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2012
File Transfer...
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Hi everyone! I'm Canadian, and my wife is residing in the US. We just applied for family sponsorship and it got submitted by our lawyer in late October, so our fingers are crossed that everything goes quick! We're anxiously following the dates for sponsorship and sponsor application so we can be reunited as soon as possible.

william coates

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Eastyork Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2012
Doc's Request.
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-2-2013
My application finally arrived in mississauga today according to canada post. Took its sweet time getting there for a priority mail, but at least it is there. i hope the process goes smoothly. I guess I won't hear anything until the end of the month providing they havn't slowed up....

mic_midd86

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Think I have a problem.... I must check my email and a few fourms on this 50 times a day!haha
My husband has booked his flights to leave Glasgow on the 13th of Feb as new immigration laws mean he can't stay here any longer(even though we're married!) I hope wish and pray that my Copr arrives asap. CIC have my file 29days and hope for a reply any day now....wishing everyone a speedy result!xxxxx

3000miles

Aug 1, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-08-2012
Passport Req..
21-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2013
LANDED..........
26-05-2013
MandyRobertson said:
Wow! This is all so reassuring! :)

I'm pleased to say that our application was posted on Saturday. And what a relief it was!

Could someone please add me to the spreadsheet? I'm worried I might mess it up if I do it. ::)

Visa office: London
Medicals done: 17th October
Application sent: 27th October

Thanks.
Has your application been delivered yet?

chipits

Sep 24, 2012
It's really nerve-racking, there's a few people here who had their applications received the day before mine who got their AOR a week ago, now I'm worrying because I haven't gotten anything sent to my email address yet!!

wave230

Jun 13, 2011
chipits said:
It's really nerve-racking, there's a few people here who had their applications received the day before mine who got their AOR a week ago, now I'm worrying because I haven't gotten anything sent to my email address yet!!
Processing right now is 41 days so as long as it's still within that timeframe, then it's okay :)

wave230

Jun 13, 2011
markym said:
Cool. Way more to go!!! :) have you check your ecas already?
I just checked my ecas today and 1st column changed to decision made and the other column says medical results have been received. :)

chipits

Sep 24, 2012
wave230 said:
Processing right now is 41 days so as long as it's still within that timeframe, then it's okay :)
Yeah, I know it's still definitely well in the "normal" range, I just want them to get to my app ASAP ::)