+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2011 ~ Manila Visa Office~ octoberians lets chat!

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
rizannedy023 said:
Hi to all,

May question po ako sa mga nakakaalam about sa travel and tours site na cheapoair.com,
kailangan po ba talaga na US Visa holder ka para makapagpabook ng flight bound to Canada?

My husband and I had a huge argument :mad: about this site,kasi he planned to come here and pick me up then i suggest this cheapoair.com site to him to try to book our flight going back to canada together but he said hindi daw pwede kame magpabook ng flight sa site na yun (chepoair.com) kasi lahat daw ng flights dumadaan sa US,kaya hindi ako pwede dahil hindi naman daw ako US Visa holder. So,sabi niya what it make sense to pick me up kung magkahiwalay naman daw kami ng airplane na sasakyan.kaya i really wanna know how true his statement was , so I could accept his decision and prove that he was really right.. :-\ :'( ???

PLS I NEED SOME GOOD OPINION ABOUT THIS.

Your response will be highly appreciated.. :)

Thank you so much and God bless us!!!!

Canadian citizens (blue passport holders) lang ang pwede magtravel sa US. Kasi visa exempt ang status ng Canada sa US Immigration. Pero kung permanent resident kang papasok ng Canada, ang citizenship mo ay Filipino pa rin at Philippine passport holder ka. Ang rule ng US immigration sa Philippine passport holders ay kelangan ng entry visa kahit pa magcoconnecting flight ka lang sa US going to Canada. So para di ka magkaproblema sa US airport at pabalikin ng Pilipinas, kumuha ka ng connecting flight na hindi nagrerequire ng entry visa sa mga connecting flights (like Hongkong, Japan, China)...

nayakae

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
15-Mar-2012
File Transfer...
13-Jun-2012
Passport Req..
09-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2012
LANDED..........
September 28, 2012
prayer sword said:
1:10pm...mr DHL came! got my Visa! thank God!
yahoo... congrats po sa batch nyo na umuulan ng visa!!! dati august thread ang tinitingnan ko nung sila ung inuulan ng visa!!! In this way nae-encourage ako na tulad ng ibang naghihintay darating din ang pagkakataon namin!!! ;D

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
06-02-2012- started processing
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012 :D
Nakakainip na talaga ang mag antay. Mga forum mates may updates ba? tagal mag approved ng October batch.

jaraxle316

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
kaloka said:
Nakakainip na talaga ang mag antay. Mga forum mates may updates ba? tagal mag approved ng October batch.
Hi kaloka! we're still waiting pa din. gusto ko na nga umuwi sa
Pinas, miss ko na asawa ko. ang tagal
ng visa.

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
im so angry right now, my wife gets the CFO stamp this week but she tells me she not want to come here until June because she wants to celebrate Fiesta in her home province with her family as she sees it will be a few years before she can go back for fiesta but what angers me is that she asked me to make her xmas, new years and her birthday special with her family to spend time together but now she also wants Fiesta in May to be last celebrate with them when we have waited for 3 years for her to be able to come and she wants to wait till June now OMG i don't know what to do, i ask for advice from my fellow forum mates here

SamJean78

Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
29-12-11
Med's Done....
23-09-11
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-02-12 received 3-1-12 sent 3-2-12
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
Editsniper said:
im so angry right now, my wife gets the CFO stamp this week but she tells me she not want to come here until June because she wants to celebrate Fiesta in her home province with her family as she sees it will be a few years before she can go back for fiesta but what angers me is that she asked me to make her xmas, new years and her birthday special with her family to spend time together but now she also wants Fiesta in May to be last celebrate with them when we have waited for 3 years for her to be able to come and she wants to wait till June now OMG i don't know what to do, i ask for advice from my fellow forum mates here
hi editsniper. i understand how you feel. waiting for 3 years is not a joke. but on her side, i hope you understand her too. i know she's eager to have that visa and go there to be with you as well. There's this weird feeling we have, as im also the sponsored one, that we are so excited to go there to be with you guys finally after all the waiting but on the back of our minds, we feel sad leaving our families behind knowing that it will be a long time for us to be able to see them again. I suggest you talk to her, tell her that there are things that need to be prioritize. Needs to be done in canada for you to be able to start a family. i guess she will understand. hope this helps.

gina77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mandaluyong
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 October 2011
Doc's Request.
26 January 2012
AOR Received.
10 January 2012
File Transfer...
25 January 2012
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
Redo, expired 6 October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 February 2012-submitted
VISA ISSUED...
DM- 4 january 2013/visa delivered 8 january
LANDED..........
flight on 29 january 2013 PR card recieved...10feb
dadaem said:
Canadian citizens (blue passport holders) lang ang pwede magtravel sa US. Kasi visa exempt ang status ng Canada sa US Immigration. Pero kung permanent resident kang papasok ng Canada, ang citizenship mo ay Filipino pa rin at Philippine passport holder ka. Ang rule ng US immigration sa Philippine passport holders ay kelangan ng entry visa kahit pa magcoconnecting flight ka lang sa US going to Canada. So para di ka magkaproblema sa US airport at pabalikin ng Pilipinas, kumuha ka ng connecting flight na hindi nagrerequire ng entry visa sa mga connecting flights (like Hongkong, Japan, China)...
actually, you can book your flight thru that site kasi may flights naman sila na hinde dadaan ng US, i've done it a few times...may options ka naman at ikaw ang pipili ng segments ng flight mo so just make sure na ang flight na kukunin mo is either manila-hongkong-vancouver, or manila-narita japan-vancouver at may mga iba pa...

wahey21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
SamJean78 said:
hi editsniper. i understand how you feel. waiting for 3 years is not a joke. but on her side, i hope you understand her too. i know she's eager to have that visa and go there to be with you as well. There's this weird feeling we have, as im also the sponsored one, that we are so excited to go there to be with you guys finally after all the waiting but on the back of our minds, we feel sad leaving our families behind knowing that it will be a long time for us to be able to see them again. I suggest you talk to her, tell her that there are things that need to be prioritize. Needs to be done in canada for you to be able to start a family. i guess she will understand. hope this helps.
i agree with sam, isa dapat mag bigay sa inyo.. pero kung asawa ko nag request nyan.. ang una kong sasabihin.. mahal ang ticket at kailangang makarating sya ng maaga kac mahirap mkahanap ng work during summer because of the students.. sa akin lang nmn yun.. hehehe pero its up to you editsniper.. kausapin mo at sabihin mo na miss n miss mo sya ...

kaloka

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
03-01-2012
Med's Request
06-02-2012- started processing
Passport Req..
18-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012 :D
jaraxle316 said:
Hi kaloka! we're still waiting pa din. gusto ko na nga umuwi sa
Pinas, miss ko na asawa ko. ang tagal
ng visa.
[/quote

oo nga haay.. nakakaloka ang mag antay ano? pero no choice tayo. i really try hard not to focus on waiting. kahit yun ang lagi kong naiisip. sana lumbas na visa nating lahat amen!

mjbezanson

Jan 11, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
24-10-2011
Med's Done....
07-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2012
LANDED..........
27-05-2012
Can someone please update the spreadsheet? Visa received on March 23, 2012. Tickets bought and landing in Canada on May 27, 2012.

floydannie

Jun 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjbezanson said:
Can someone please update the spreadsheet? Visa received on March 23, 2012. Tickets bought and landing in Canada on May 27, 2012.
ok update.... https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AtdfjYcp-wKOdF9jM1ZEXzdaVXI2V1IxNEhWcEV3Tmc&hl=en_US&gid=10

SamJean78

Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
29-12-11
Med's Done....
23-09-11
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-02-12 received 3-1-12 sent 3-2-12
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
hopefully dm na next week... please naman.... bday gift mo na sa asawa ko Lord.... plllleaaaaseeeeeee...

F

fireflyers

hi October batch,

Sorry to hear of those who are still waiting. I know how dragging the wait is. Im just lucky I didnt wait that long. But one thing that gave me a positive sign was when my address didnt appear on Ecas. Maybe you could check ur ecas and find out if there is an address. If wala na, malapit na din yan.

jaraxle316

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
fireflyers said:
hi October batch,

Sorry to hear of those who are still waiting. I know how dragging the wait is. Im just lucky I didnt wait that long. But one thing that gave me a positive sign was when my address didnt appear on Ecas. Maybe you could check ur ecas and find out if there is an address. If wala na, malapit na din yan.
never nagkaroon ng address sa ecas ng asawa ko. so it's hard to tell.