rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abstruce said:
You are lucky then. I applied in October 2011 aswell and recieved positive review of AEO in Januray 2012. Looking at some of the people's cases on this forum, I am now sure they have different preferences for different nationalities. For some they are quicker than for others. I am sure yours is a different nationality than mine.
Hey abstruce!
We're under fsw1 while you're in fsw2 so maybe its in the category and not the nationality. Don't worry your file will move eventually. All the best!!

AbubakrLatif

Jun 30, 2012
Hello All,

My Ecas shows In Process and in the details it says. We received your application on 24 October 2011.

Received my first positive review in Jan 2012. And from there it is still the same InProcess.

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbubakrLatif said:
Hello All,

My Ecas shows In Process and in the details it says. We received your application on 24 October 2011.

Received my first positive review in Jan 2012. And from there it is still the same InProcess.
Hi abubakrlatif!
Thanks for the info..hope to meet more octoberians under Lvo..

anabela

Jul 1, 2011
I also applied in October 2011 and my application also shows in process and nothing else. My visa office is Pretoria

abstruce

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2011
AOR Received.
January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
No
Melody2003 said:
@ Abstruce
Relax Man, i also applied in Oct 2011 with AVO office and my E cas still showing 'In Process' with 'We receive you application xxxxxx.

For most MI3, the story is almost the same all over the VOs except NDVO which has almost finish processing to visa issuance for all MI3. Lets waits and see what happens by Aug.

Cheers
Very true, fingers crossed !

abstruce

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2011
AOR Received.
January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
No
rontario said:
Hey abstruce!
We're under fsw1 while you're in fsw2 so maybe its in the category and not the nationality. Don't worry your file will move eventually. All the best!!
Hi Rontario,

i have no clue what FSW1 and FSW2 means to be honest. There are so many abbreviations on this website that confuses new joiners. My application is for permanent residence under arranged employment category at LVO. I am not sure whether you call is FSW1 or FSW2. I just put that there because I saw a couple of other similiar profiles similiar to me with FSW2 on them.

My ECAS shows application recieved on 20th October.

Nothing after that. Though I got the arranged employment opinion as positive from CIC in January 2012.

I am waiting to hear from LVO, but don't know how long my prospective employer would wait, its already been 10 months.

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abstruce said:
Hi Rontario,

i have no clue what FSW1 and FSW2 means to be honest. There are so many abbreviations on this website that confuses new joiners. My application is for permanent residence under arranged employment category at LVO. I am not sure whether you call is FSW1 or FSW2. I just put that there because I saw a couple of other similiar profiles similiar to me with FSW2 on them.

My ECAS shows application recieved on 20th October.

Nothing after that. Though I got the arranged employment opinion as positive from CIC in January 2012.

I am waiting to hear from LVO, but don't know how long my prospective employer would wait, its already been 10 months.
Hey abstruce!
I found this which could help you understand the categoies:

There are three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

Category 1 (FSW 1): For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;

Category 2 (FSW 2): For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or

Category 3 (FSW 3): For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
rontario said:
Hey abstruce!
I found this which could help you understand the categoies:

There are three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

Category 1 (FSW 1): For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;

Category 2 (FSW 2): For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or

Category 3 (FSW 3): For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.
Hi All,
Let me clarify the issue of FSW Mi 1, 2 and 3. The differentiation is base on time/date
FSW MI 1 = For persons in all the above 3 categories as mentioned by rontario but within the time of from (Feb 28, 2008 -Jun 26 2010)
FSW Ml 2 = For persons in all the above 3 categories as mentioned by rontario but within the time of from (Jun 26, 2010 - Jun 30 2011)
FSW Ml 3 = For persons in all the above 3 categories as mentioned by rontario but within the time of from (July 01, 2011 -Jun 30 2012)

Hope this put more light for understanding?

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akerekoro said:
Hi All,
Let me clarify the issue of FSW Mi 1, 2 and 3. The differentiation is base on time/date
FSW MI 1 = For persons in all the above 3 categories as mentioned by rontario but within the time of from (Feb 28, 2008 -Jun 26 2010)
FSW Ml 2 = For persons in all the above 3 categories as mentioned by rontario but within the time of from (Jun 26, 2010 - Jun 30 2011)
FSW Ml 3 = For persons in all the above 3 categories as mentioned by rontario but within the time of from (July 01, 2011 -Jun 30 2012)

Hope this put more light for understanding?

Thanks akerekoro for the info!!

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys!

we received medical request and additional docs this week from LVO, i've been quite busy and took me just now to update this thread.

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
Just a quick update - additional docs already sent and we've done our medicals, hope dmp can process asap to forward to lvo.

aiden2010

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-11
Med's Request
15-08-12. received 26.08.12
Med's Done....
18-09-12. received at LVO 21.09.12
rontario said:
Hi!
Just a quick update - additional docs already sent and we've done our medicals, hope dmp can process asap to forward to lvo.
hi! why is this thread feels like it's fading? seems like nobody's updating their cases? where have all the october 2011 applicants gone? rontario should go to mr. engineer's forum. it's updated daily.
goodluck to us!

anabela

Jul 1, 2011
Still no change for me. I'm beginning to get worried. Everyone else seems to have had some response. Is there anyone else that has applied via Pretoria Visa Office?

rontario

Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anabela said:
Still no change for me. I'm beginning to get worried. Everyone else seems to have had some response. Is there anyone else that has applied via Pretoria Visa Office?
hi anabela,
try this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t115530.0.html
hope you find some help.