Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Ericke said:
Thanks man, it is really fast this time 8 business days only for my case. You will received yours very soon. Good luck!
Thanks! God bless...

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
E-CAS status changed to Decision Made today. Expecting PP back in a week!
:)

Ericke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2010
Nomination.....
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
June 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-4-2012
LANDED..........
17-04-2012
Calgary_NewB said:
E-CAS status changed to Decision Made today. Expecting PP back in a week!
Even if I received my passport and completed the landing, the eCAS still showed "in progress". Yesterday, I cannot login my eCAS anymore. Never saw "DM" and "complete" status. I guess the cic guys are to lazy to update my process. :D
Congratz man! prep for a biiiiiiiiig party.

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Ericke said:
Even if I received my passport and completed the landing, the eCAS still showed "in progress". Yesterday, I cannot login my eCAS anymore. Never saw "DM" and "complete" status. I guess the cic guys are to lazy to update my process. :D
Congratz man! prep for a biiiiiiiiig party.
Yep, the title of E-CAS changed to DM, but the contents are unchanged and still showing medicals have been received... Where do you live Ericke, must be very close to Buffalo? How is the landing experience?

Ericke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2010
Nomination.....
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
June 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-4-2012
LANDED..........
17-04-2012
Calgary_NewB said:
Yep, the title of E-CAS changed to DM, but the contents are unchanged and still showing medicals have been received... Where do you live Ericke, must be very close to Buffalo? How is the landing experience?
I am living in Vancouver/Richmond. Pretty close to US/CAN border about 30min by driving. I just finished my landing after dinner :D. Canada and US custom are all friendly. They will instruct you how to finish the landing. The whole process only took 20 min.

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Ericke said:
I am living in Vancouver/Richmond. Pretty close to US/CAN border about 30min by driving. I just finished my landing after dinner :D. Canada and US custom are all friendly. They will instruct you how to finish the landing. The whole process only took 20 min.
Hi Ericke, thanks for sharing your experience! Do you mean the CIC office open 24/7 and you can do the landing anytime? It took really short time for you to receive your passport back after the issue of the immigration visa. I'm hoping to receive my passport back soon...

Ericke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2010
Nomination.....
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
June 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-4-2012
LANDED..........
17-04-2012
Calgary_NewB said:
Hi Ericke, thanks for sharing your experience! Do you mean the CIC office open 24/7 and you can do the landing anytime? It took really short time for you to receive your passport back after the issue of the immigration visa. I'm hoping to receive my passport back soon...
Actually it's not a cic office, it is only a port entry between Vancouver and Seattle. The one I landed is Peace Arch border which is 24/7, but I heard some of the entry ports are not. You may check it online. If you are living close to the border you may try to land like me. That's really a short time to visa me. I am also surprised by those cic guys this time. :D Track your return envelop, you may find it any time from now on. Good luck man. :D

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Ericke said:
Actually it's not a cic office, it is only a port entry between Vancouver and Seattle. The one I landed is Peace Arch border which is 24/7, but I heard some of the entry ports are not. You may check it online. If you are living close to the border you may try to land like me. That's really a short time to visa me. I am also surprised by those cic guys this time. :D Track your return envelop, you may find it any time from now on. Good luck man. :D
Thanks buddy! I should be now planning for landing!

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my passport reached fort erie on april 16 th and My money order has been cashed , lets see how long more it is going to take to receive my passport back!

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
The return package has been accepted by the post office in Fort Erie today. The passport is on the way home!
:p

Ericke

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2010
Nomination.....
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
June 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-4-2012
LANDED..........
17-04-2012
Calgary_NewB said:
The return package has been accepted by the post office in Fort Erie today. The passport is on the way home!
:p
Party is on the way as well ;D

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im also able to track my return envelop since this morning! my e cas changed to decision made , i will probably receive my passport back on Monday or Tuesday!

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
a_p13 said:
im also able to track my return envelop since this morning! my e cas changed to decision made , i will probably receive my passport back on Monday or Tuesday!
Congrats, a_p13! I did my landing yesterday at the US/Canadian border, and the landing process went smoothly!

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice to hear that calgary new b, congratulations!