+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct-2020 PR Renewal Applications

Dec 17, 2020
I need help from someone with experience of "Secondary Review" by IRCC during PR Renewal process. During my PR Renewal process, I received a request from IRCC (as below) to provide a "A personal immigration entry/exit record, or movement certificate, issued by your country of citizenship, and countries other than Canada where you have resided."

Now, i do not have any clue how to obtain such a document from India, or whether India does even provide such a 'personal immigration entry/exit record ??? Does anyone in this group has any knowledge about how to get this document, and from whom/where and how? Request your help on this. Request you to guide me if anyone of you had similar experience? Thanks a lot.

IndianBos

Oct 8, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
16-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
24-Apr-2015 (Delayed for adding a child)
Med's Done....
9-May-2015 (Updated 29-May-2015)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Jun-2015 (mailed 29-June-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
7-Sep-2015
I need help from someone with experience of "Secondary Review" by IRCC during PR Renewal process. During my PR Renewal process, I received a request from IRCC (as below) to provide a "A personal immigration entry/exit record, or movement certificate, issued by your country of citizenship, and countries other than Canada where you have resided."

Now, i do not have any clue how to obtain such a document from India, or whether India does even provide such a 'personal immigration entry/exit record ??? Does anyone in this group has any knowledge about how to get this document, and from whom/where and how? Request your help on this. Request you to guide me if anyone of you had similar experience? Thanks a lot.
For India, they stamp your entry and exit on the passport which counts as your entry and exit record. So, you can submit the copy of those pages from your passport.

Dec 17, 2020
For India, they stamp your entry and exit on the passport which counts as your entry and exit record. So, you can submit the copy of those pages from your passport.
I know that and I already did that with the main application itself (i sent all stamped pages of my passport (pages with entry and exit stamps), duly certified by a notary....i sent all that already (as supporting documents) with the main application, and waited for 4 months, only to be put up for "Secondary Review".....and now they have sent my application for "Secondary Review" . In this stage, they have specifically asked for the "Personal Immigration Entry/Exit record from the country of my citizenship (which is India)"...and i have no clue how to obtain that, i do not think India provides any such document...

JHT

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
I know that and I already did that with the main application itself (i sent all stamped pages of my passport (pages with entry and exit stamps), duly certified by a notary....i sent all that already (as supporting documents) with the main application, and waited for 4 months, only to be put up for "Secondary Review".....and now they have sent my application for "Secondary Review" . In this stage, they have specifically asked for the "Personal Immigration Entry/Exit record from the country of my citizenship (which is India)"...and i have no clue how to obtain that, i do not think India provides any such document...
May I ask about how many days of RO did you apply with?

Like did you leave a buffer of one month or more?