+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct 13 waiting for AOR

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I am going to reapply next Monday, feel free to join me.
Useless unless you got FN. I would suggest reapply since we all have justified reason. Reapplying won't cost you anything but a bit money. However it does help you remove a huge risk.
Do read the following link before submitting another application. It describes what happens if an applicant has multiple applications in the pipe.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/multiple.asp

Reactions: iwodamiorie

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
seems like many applications which are missing, were delivered to Ryan Laurendeau on October 13th. Is there anyone whose application were delivered to Ryan on Oct 13th and they received AOR? he is on facebook and Linkedin. maybe we should ask him where did he lose our applications. no creepy at all right? lol

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seems like many applications which are missing, were delivered to Ryan Laurendeau on October 13th. Is there anyone whose application were delivered to Ryan on Oct 13th and they received AOR? he is on facebook and Linkedin. maybe we should ask him where did he lose our applications. no creepy at all right? lol
Mine is to Thomas

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
You folks do realize that it's up to each individual officer to insert his/her information into the system in order to generate an AOR email, right? If you got an officer that opts to NOT put his/her information in then you won't get an AOR. From what I have seen here, none of you are realistically out of what might be considered 'normal'. You ALL applied for and received PR. Have you forgotten that you can't base your applications on what everyone elses' applications are doing?

For those of you who sent your applications with signature required (which appears to be most of you) just where do you think your applications went and do you really think that filling out the application again and putting numerous ones into the system is going to make it any faster?

Reactions: spyfy and nofrills

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
For those of you who sent your applications with signature required (which appears to be most of you) just where do you think your applications went and do you really think that filling out the application again and putting numerous ones into the system is going to make it any faster?
Thank you, voice of reason.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You folks do realize that it's up to each individual officer to insert his/her information into the system in order to generate an AOR email, right? If you got an officer that opts to NOT put his/her information in then you won't get an AOR. From what I have seen here, none of you are realistically out of what might be considered 'normal'. You ALL applied for and received PR. Have you forgotten that you can't base your applications on what everyone elses' applications are doing?

It's not about making it faster, it's about making it exist. If the application is lost, there's no discussion of fast vs slow.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
It's not about making it faster, it's about making it exist. If the application is lost, there's no discussion of fast vs slow.
You yourself stated your application was delivered and signed for. Where do you propose it has gone?

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You yourself stated your application was delivered and signed for. Where do you propose it has gone?
IRCC may lose it and it actually happened before. Of course they will never admit it. They may even do it on purpose to reduce the workload after C-6.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
IRCC may lose it and it actually happened before. Of course they will never admit it. They may even do it on purpose to reduce the workload after C-6.
*gets her tinfoil hat on and heads for the corner*

I've got nothing

*leaves the tinfoil on the floor for the next person*

Reactions: spyfy

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I would say be patient or dont reapply or send new applications twice but you know what it actually favours others. They tokd wveryone wait on oct 11 some didnt and got their apps returned becauae of silly mistakes. Now they are behind thousands of applicants same applies to AOR update. What of waiting 2-3 months like some did. Instead multiple applications as states above will delat processing which will favour others that just waited

robw

Mar 10, 2014
I am going to reapply next Monday, feel free to join me.
Are you reading anything people are telling you? There are others who still haven't received their AOR and ones who applied at the same time as you who JUST got their AOR last week (I got it on Thursday). Sending in another application out of impatience is a ridiculous overreaction and might make things confusing for the IRCC. It also just adds another envelope to the giant stack they're going through month by month right now...you'll be delaying yourself and everyone applying with you.

Jeez guys, have some patience...this is the last year or so you'll ever have to deal with the IRCC. It's frustrating, but be reasonable in your actions.

Ashnik

Sep 17, 2014
My application was received by Ryan on Oct. 13th and I received my AOR few days ago on Nov. 23th.