+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct 13 waiting for AOR

Redfield

Mar 9, 2017
Yeah I’m not sure cause I just called them and they said if you’re on the 13th and didn’t get AOR, that means you won’t get one and your file was sent back or will be sent back to you eventually. I really hope she didn’t know what she was talking about

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Yeah I’m not sure cause I just called them and they said if you’re on the 13th and didn’t get AOR, that means you won’t get one and your file was sent back or will be sent back to you eventually. I really hope she didn’t know what she was talking about

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Total BS. That agent should be fired for spreading misinformation. As I said elsewhere, there is no point calling them before AOR. Just monitor this forum and the spreadsheet.

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I cannot believe CIC pulled another one on me! again! unbelievable!
all the extra cost , time etc..
I would suggest let's contact our MPs and request a resolution!

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cannot believe CIC pulled another one on me! again! unbelievable!
all the extra cost , time etc..
I would suggest let's contact our MPs and request a resolution!
Useless unless you got FN. I would suggest reapply since we all have justified reason. Reapplying won't cost you anything but a bit money. However it does help you remove a huge risk.

felipevv

Nov 24, 2017
How can I see the spread sheet? Please add me

Application Sent: October 25, 2017
Received: October 30, 2017
AOR: NO

Thanks.

Felipe

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Useless unless you got FN. I would suggest reapply since we all have justified reason. Reapplying won't cost you anything but a bit money. However it does help you remove a huge risk.
I see your point but why don't we at least try something! I know it's far fetched but why don't we at least post on cic twitter or facebook. if we report they lost a whole bunch of application from a given day they will eventually have to react to it. I bet it's not just us in the forum.

Redfield

Mar 9, 2017
I think you underestimate the total inpunity that reigns when it comes to Immigration services, just lookup what they did with the 10000 applications they just threw in the trash after the Buffalo Consulate closed.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
I see your point but why don't we at least try something! I know it's far fetched but why don't we at least post on cic twitter or facebook. if we report they lost a whole bunch of application from a given day they will eventually have to react to it. I bet it's not just us in the forum.
CIC and any minister will give the reason of increased workload post-C6. if the pre-C6 timeline for AOR was X, then I bet noone from CIC or any MP will bat an eye till atleast 1.5 to 2 times X is reached.

May to Aug 2017 all have delivered to AOR timelines of 30+ days. I am not saying that post-C6 timeline *has* to be more, but in order for escalation, it has to be significantly more for them to take note.

CIC has given a general timeline of 12 months for the full application timeline. they have no obligation to meet internal milestones of sending AORs.

so I am guessing we will need to wait a few more days.

Last edited:

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Yes, when I called, the rep said she couldnt talk much as they were all busy searching for a box they lost which had applications.

lost_passport

Oct 9, 2017
This is a joke right?
Why would they share this? and let's say if the bin is lost, how do they even know that the bin is lost?
Yes, when I called, the rep said she couldnt talk much as they were all busy searching for a box they lost which had applications.