+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI questions - 2024

Chhea

Aug 5, 2020
Hello,
The online OCI form does not show any place to attach the "proof of address". Are we supposed to just send a physical copy?

Thank you!

Chhea

Aug 5, 2020
I see! Thank you!
And, for a minor (they are 16 -18 years old), can they self attest copies of documents themselves or does the parent need to do it for them?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I see! Thank you!
And, for a minor (they are 16 -18 years old), can they self attest copies of documents themselves or does the parent need to do it for them?
we as parents attested the supporting document for our kids but in the application form please have the kids sign or just simply mention their names in the appropriate section
and dont forget to fill up the NOC form for minors which requires both parents to sign and include their photograph

Chhea

Aug 5, 2020
Okay! Another question, when I printed out the online form, it had the photo (that I uploaded on the site) and the signature on it. Do I need to stick the physical copy of the photo on the page again? Do I need to sign again?
How many photos do we need to attach?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Okay! Another question, when I printed out the online form, it had the photo (that I uploaded on the site) and the signature on it. Do I need to stick the physical copy of the photo on the page again? Do I need to sign again?
How many photos do we need to attach?
You do not need to stick the photo
If you are sending the application by post include the photo in a small envelope in the package.
If you are submitting the application in person bring the photo with you and BLS will paste it on the application as per their requirement

Need one pic for adult application

Reactions: desmat