+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Got here by googling link for BLS postal service. I am looking for the same thing. I could have sworn the link used to be there before when I surrendered my passport. Now there's one at the bottom of the page but it just says file not found when you click on it.
true same happened with me as well page not found..may be outage broken the link of bls

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I have submitted postal application for self, spouse and daughter and BLs tracker shows under Process for my spouse and my daughter and for me no records found. Is that normal.

from under process how many days it takes

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
update:

I denied BLS courier service at the counter and opted for pick up.

they charged me $25.10 as fees. When I asked what are these charges person at the counter told me it was a bls fees+ verification fees.

I complained about this to BLS using their escalation matrix.
I received a call stating the breakdown of $25.10
$5 printing $6 for updates notification $6 verification fees by CGI $7.40 bls fees $.70 for debit transaction.

There was no documents that they printed for me. (They refunded)
They didn’t ask me if I want notifications or not. (They refunded)
I paid cash. (Debit fees they refunded)

For CGI verification fees they said.. its CGI new thing We can’t refund that money

so, guys please make sure you complain about things which you think are not good.. post reviews on google as well.
They are Scammers and they never apologized for anything pr explained why there were extra charges without service.

Reactions: mejaz and desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
update:

they charged me $25.10 as fees. When I asked what are these charges person at the counter told me it was a bls fees+ verification fees.

$5 printing $6 for updates notification $6 verification fees by CGI $7.40 bls fees $.70 for debit transaction.

For CGI verification fees they said.. its CGI new thing We can’t refund that money

so, guys please make sure you complain about things which you think are not good.. post reviews on google as well.
They are Scammers and they never apologized for anything pr explained why there were extra charges without service.
Great efforts.. good work.
In escalation matrix did you complain to level1 or directly to level2?

fernjo1234

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
I Sent my application by post last Week and see no records found on the BLS page
How many days does it take to reflect status?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
update:

Hamara Neta Kaisa Ho..
Raj bhai jaisa ho...

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
On this the person said they can see status on BLS website

For me even on BLS website it shows no record found
It takes time for postal applications to be updated on BLS website
you sent the package to BLS to their receiving facility from there on they will allocate it to the BLS offices for processing and then further on from BLS to Consulate/High Commission
Hope BLS update should happen soon but OCI update will only be 20+ after this

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Applying for minor OCI. Submitting it in person at BLS Halifax. Can any one help me of I can get the Money order from Canada Post? Will BLS accept it? Thanks!
I got a money order from Canada Post for the passport surrender and did not have any issues. I am probably going to do the same for my OCI when I apply.