+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Occupational/Trade Qualification Assessment

Mellyhead123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Can anybody recommend an evaluation company to have an occupational/trade qualification assessed? As I am having a NIGHTMARE as WES nor IQAS do this..

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what type of trade qualification are you trying to get assessed?

AngelCat123

Apr 23, 2022
So 5 years later this wasn't answered I see.
Looks like you have to do "trades" evaluations via the province you want to apply to for PN or Express Entry.

As for education that is still good with WES.

As for "work assessment", no idea. I've been searching all day and contacting people. No one knows. There has to be someone if a Province requires it. The province should also list options of who to go to for the "work" requirement, if they are asking for it. Why so elusive?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So 5 years later this wasn't answered I see.
Looks like you have to do "trades" evaluations via the province you want to apply to for PN or Express Entry.

As for education that is still good with WES.

As for "work assessment", no idea. I've been searching all day and contacting people. No one knows. There has to be someone if a Province requires it. The province should also list options of who to go to for the "work" requirement, if they are asking for it. Why so elusive?
What is your trade?

AngelCat123

Apr 23, 2022
So you are not in a trade then. Trades are electricians, plumbers that require education and apprenticeship.
Yes, I since learned this since writing in this forum the other day. Hence, I don't need to do this step.
Good news - I submitted my master's for validation, and between my university and the WES site, they turned it around and validated it in 48 hours. That was fast. This whole step is complete. Feels good.

Thanks for the feedback!