+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene.

Ramesha N

Sep 27, 2023
Hi..
My self Dr Ramesha N from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. I am a occupational health Physician, having qualifications,
(1)MB BS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
(2) DIH (Diploma Industrial Hygiene)
(3) AFIH [Associate Fellow of Industrial Health- Course conducted by Government of India Ministry of Labour & Employment, Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes.
On completion of the three months teaching curriculum, an examination will be held and successful candidates will be awarded AFIH which will fulfill the requirement in terms of additional qualification for Factory Medical Officers as required under the Factories Act, 1948. In INDIA.]
i am currently working in a Major MNC as a factory medical officer. having more than 10 years of experience in the field of Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene.
i am qualified & immigrating to CANADA.

Now My question is

in CANADA, these qualifications & experiences are valid? OR should i have to appear for any certification program or should i enroll for a course in CANADA ? in order to continue work in the field of occupational health & safety, or in the filed of Industrial Hygiene..???

Kindly help me in resolving my doubt!
Thx ,,
God bless all

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi..
My self Dr Ramesha N from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. I am a occupational health Physician, having qualifications,
(1)MB BS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
(2) DIH (Diploma Industrial Hygiene)
(3) AFIH [Associate Fellow of Industrial Health- Course conducted by Government of India Ministry of Labour & Employment, Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes.
On completion of the three months teaching curriculum, an examination will be held and successful candidates will be awarded AFIH which will fulfill the requirement in terms of additional qualification for Factory Medical Officers as required under the Factories Act, 1948. In INDIA.]
i am currently working in a Major MNC as a factory medical officer. having more than 10 years of experience in the field of Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene.
i am qualified & immigrating to CANADA.

Now My question is

in CANADA, these qualifications & experiences are valid? OR should i have to appear for any certification program or should i enroll for a course in CANADA ? in order to continue work in the field of occupational health & safety, or in the filed of Industrial Hygiene..???

Kindly help me in resolving my doubt!
Thx ,,
God bless all
Stay in India, you are much better off. Canada is full, no housing, extreme pricing and an idiot, mental case PM