+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Occupation comes under NOC but Employment requirements needs specific degree, pl

vishal04

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
pune
Visa Office......
VFS Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th February 2016
File Transfer...
12th February 2016
Med's Done....
29th January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th March 2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello guys,

Kindly help me with the below question ,

1. My both Occupation comes under NOC , it comes under 2173 Software engineers and designers and 2282 User support technicians, but in Employment requirements they have written Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required, I have completed my masters IN Geoinformatics but computer science was among the main subjects.Is it ok , or they need specifically computer science degree only ?

In my both occupations Main duties matches with the DUTIES mentioned in CIC NOC list. I am very confused kindly help me guys.

2. Is it compulsory to go for academic degree assessment before applying for express entry and how much it cost in INR ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vishal04 said:
Hello guys,

1. My both Occupation comes under NOC , it comes under 2173 Software engineers and designers and 2282 User support technicians, but in Employment requirements they have written Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required, I have completed my masters IN Geoinformatics but computer science was among the main subjects.Is it ok , or they need specifically computer science degree only ?

In my both occupations Main duties matches with the DUTIES mentioned in CIC NOC list. I am very confused kindly help me guys.

2. Is it compulsory to go for academic degree assessment before applying for express entry and how much it cost in INR ?
1. Your area of education doesn't usually matter. As long as you have education equivalent to the level required.
2. Yes, you need ECA before you create EE profile.
Check here: https://www.wes.org/ca/

vishal04

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
pune
Visa Office......
VFS Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th February 2016
File Transfer...
12th February 2016
Med's Done....
29th January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th March 2016
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks for replying, that means i am eligible for this occupation ??

If i am applying with my spouse do i need to apply for her education assessment too ?

Is it like for masters and bachelors diff rent assessment is there or only one assessment for both ?

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Hello guys,

Regarding employment requirements: "Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html