+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OBU & Advance Diploma Evaluation for Express Entry

shayanjafri

Sep 30, 2020
Hello,

I am a bit confused i would be greatful if you guys can help me.

I completed 11 papers of ACCA and OBU degree when applying for evaluation on WES should i go for two degrees option because i have Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business which is equivalent to 3 years degree and OBU Oxford Brookes Degree which i read on many forums it is equivalent to 4 years degree. I am confused because both of these are awarded on the basis of completion of F1-F9 so anyone who have done this kindly tell me which option i should go for. I have a work experience of 6 years in relevant field.

Thanks.

Reactions: beladoba

beladoba

Aug 26, 2019
Hello,

I am a bit confused i would be greatful if you guys can help me.

I completed 11 papers of ACCA and OBU degree when applying for evaluation on WES should i go for two degrees option because i have Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business which is equivalent to 3 years degree and OBU Oxford Brookes Degree which i read on many forums it is equivalent to 4 years degree. I am confused because both of these are awarded on the basis of completion of F1-F9 so anyone who have done this kindly tell me which option i should go for. I have a work experience of 6 years in relevant field.

Thanks.

beladoba

Aug 26, 2019
I also have the same confusion but it seems to me As both are from seperate awarding body so it can be considered......
In case of OBU we are to provide thesis report in addition to the nine papers.....OBU does not accept exemption in papers F 7,8,9 so those are quite different except few similarities..... But i also want to be confirm here......please write me if you get your answer....as we both are in the same position.... My mail id: ieltsimam@gmail.com

Last edited: