+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining a Police Certificate from Ethiopia

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
Hi I did not seek any letter, i showed them the proof of invitation ITA and my travel proofs in passport to Ethiopia and wrote a letter asking for police certificate. You would just need someone who can get it done in person. and your fingerprint proofs.
Hope it helps.
Regards
Hari
Hi!! same case for me. I have worked in Ethiopia from 2009 to 2011 and now I am trying to get the PPC from Ethiopia. I am looking to delegate this task to one my colleague who is working at Adigrat. I got letter from CIC requesting the PCC from Ethiopia, one month after I have applied for PR. Just want to know whether the Ethiopian officials are amicable and cooperate with us to get our document? I couriered the following documents for the process
-my finger prints taken from local police station in India
- Authorization letter
- photos
- proof of residence in Ethiopia (passport stamp, permit card and the relieving letter from my employer)
-Request letter from CIC.
Please let me know if any other documents required to be submitted. I am bit nervous as this became showstopper for my application to get processed.

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Hi!! same case for me. I have worked in Ethiopia from 2009 to 2011 and now I am trying to get the PPC from Ethiopia. I am looking to delegate this task to one my colleague who is working at Adigrat. I got letter from CIC requesting the PCC from Ethiopia, one month after I have applied for PR. Just want to know whether the Ethiopian officials are amicable and cooperate with us to get our document? I couriered the following documents for the process
-my finger prints taken from local police station in India
- Authorization letter
- photos
- proof of residence in Ethiopia (passport stamp, permit card and the relieving letter from my employer)
-Request letter from CIC.
Please let me know if any other documents required to be submitted. I am bit nervous as this became showstopper for my application to get processed.
Ethiopian officials are known to be difficult but, you should eventually get the documents. I hope it works well for you.