+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtain WES from Rajasthan Technical University

Kan_Mat

Sep 6, 2022
I have filled form on RTU website for subject wise transcripts to be sent to WES documentation centre. However I need to attach a form which needs to be partially filled by University. I am NOT able to find where I can attach that pdf form. It is urgent . Your help will be much appreciated

Jan 11, 2023
I have filled form on RTU website for subject wise transcripts to be sent to WES documentation centre. However I need to attach a form which needs to be partially filled by University. I am NOT able to find where I can attach that pdf form. It is urgent . Your help will be much appreciated
Hi, Were you able to get your WES Done?

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
Hey! were you able to get WES done?

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
Hi, Were you able to get your WES Done?
Hey! I applied for documents online using this link and it has been over a month now. They have not delivered any document yet. On their website they mention 15 days. How much time did it took for you to get your documents? Also, did you also went in-person to RTU, Kota after submitting online application?