+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtain a hard copy of my decision notice

mabdelaz

Mar 20, 2018
Hello,

Is it possible to go to my local IRB-RPD office and ask for a copy for my decision that was already mailed by them but not received yet?

I need it to apply for OHIP and get a family doctor to continue my psychological treatment.

Thank you,
Mostafa

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Yes if it is over 60 workings days and u haven’t received it yet you can Certainly go to 70 victoria Street (5th) floor and get a copy.

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello,

Is it possible to go to my local IRB-RPD office and ask for a copy for my decision that was already mailed by them but not received yet?

I need it to apply for OHIP and get a family doctor to continue my psychological treatment.

Thank you,
Mostafa
Hi. When was your hearing? Was it accepted or denied? Im also waiting for the decision letter. I got a failed hearing last week. Does anyone know how long I have to wait in the mail so I can appeal within 15 days? Thanks!

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello,

Thank you,
Mostafa
Hi. How did you know that it was already mailed? When was your hearing? Thanks!