+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline for Niagara Falls Office

ecs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
I am just trying to find what kind of a timeline are we looking now from the test date to the oath in Niagara Falls office. If any of you have any info, please post it.

alisyedwaqas

Aug 6, 2012
Hey,

This is my timeline. Please Share yours.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 12, 2010.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 7, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 8, 2011. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on June 10, 2011 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Your file was transferred to the Niagara Falls SIR Operations office on July 29, 2011. The Niagara Falls SIR Operations office will contact you if additional information is required. The Niagara Falls SIR Operations office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

I haven't heard anything after the last notice. I called CIC call center and they said it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year more. They said when they send out a questionarre it takes time to process your application. I have been waiting for the oath letter as well.

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 26, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Niagara Falls SIR Operations office on March 2, 2015. The Niagara Falls SIR Operations office will contact you.