+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test - Mississauga 2014

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014
I am still waiting for Oath. Passed the test on September 24th in Mississauga. Anyone who took test on sep 24 or earlier date and still waiting for Oath?

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I know...

Somebody on this forum passed the test in January and still waiting for the oath letter!
On the other hand, applicants who passed their test last week are already citizens. I do no get the logic of the process...
It will happen sooner or later, so let's stay positive.

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014
Hi, Finally I got my Oath date for November 20th. My Ecas updated this morning & did not receive the letter yet.

I hope the others get soon..

Sophie_Anne said:
I know...

Somebody on this forum passed the test in January and still waiting for the oath letter!
On the other hand, applicants who passed their test last week are already citizens. I do no get the logic of the process...
It will happen sooner or later, so let's stay positive.

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I guess cic officers deals with every applicant as case by case basis thats why some poeple get their oath fast and some take months,I hope mine will be fast

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014
Thanks Sophie. Hang in there.. they may be looking case by case & hopefully should be soon for you as well as Mississauga is lot better than other centers.

Sophie_Anne said:
Congrats, Stan!
Still waiting here, not for long, I hope...This is getting beyond frustrating!!!

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Hi Rash 75,

Apparently the Call Centre agents can send a reminder to the local office 6 months after the test.
You can call them and ask them to send a reminder. Who knows, it might actually work.

Good luck,
Sophie