+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test - Mississauga 2014

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
BobyM said:
Guess what! It turns out they do really print the letters in the afternoons. So I took the test and interview in the morning of Oct 16, they sent me the Oath letter on Oct 17, and I received it just now, today!!
Congrats BobyM

Oct 17, 2014
BobyM said:
Guess what! It turns out they do really print the letters in the afternoons. So I took the test and interview in the morning of Oct 16, they sent me the Oath letter on Oct 17, and I received it just now, today!!
Gongratulations! I'm still waiting since Oct. 1, and still nothing. So, it seems like case dependent, or patch dependence! Anyway, Enjoy!

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, Mississauga_2014. Well, that's unfortunate that they don't follow a solid and clear path for everyone. I hope your waiting will be over soon. I am pretty sure everyone who's waiting for their tests and oath will have their Canadian Passport by the holiday season. :)

Cheers..

Mississauga_2014 said:
Gongratulations! I'm still waiting since Oct. 1, and still nothing. So, it seems like case dependent, or patch dependence! Anyway, Enjoy!

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas is still "in process". It has not been updated to show the message regarding the oath letter; last message is about the test invitation.

Mississauga_2014 said:
Thanks BobyM. When was your ecas has been updated? or it is still now? and is it still showing "In Process", or "Decision Made"?

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
This is soooo frustrating...We are waiting since August 11th - total silence! The entire process is so unfair and poorly regulated :(

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand. Well, if the process was lengthy for everyone, it wouldn't frustrate as much as this inconsistency does now. But, I am pretty sure that everyone who's waiting for the oath letter will be a citizen just before the year ends as the government has shown to love to brag about the increase in the number of naturalized citizen every year, especially this year that they have changed the entire process.

You'll hear the good news soon.

Cheers..

Sophie_Anne said:
This is soooo frustrating...We are waiting since August 11th - total silence! The entire process is so unfair and poorly regulated :(

howtoland

Dec 19, 2011
Anyone has Oath update for Mississauga office? I took test two weeks ago but haven't received anything yet.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
There is nothing as such printing of oath papers. They are generic paper with the date and time of interview. If they wana give you on spot they will go and make one copy from original and hand you the paper