oath timeline after test june 2014

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I had test mid June @ Mississauga waiting for oath, just wondered who else still waiting or had RQ or oath already?

Not just for Mississauga any other offices welcome :)

Thanks!

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
I did my test in Niagara Falls June 18, 2014 along with my wife ....No update so far ::)...no RQ :p :p Still waiting ...I guess it is still early ...Maybe we should hear some thing by mid of August ...the only update that my test result uploaded on the CiC system. I hope this is a good sign :D

shibacan

Jul 3, 2014
I just passed my citizenship test on June 27 at Scarborough office. No updates till now!!
believe13 said:
Hi

I had test mid June @ Mississauga waiting for oath, just wondered who else still waiting or had RQ or oath already?

Not just for Mississauga any other offices welcome :)

Thanks!

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
I did my test in Niagara Falls June 18, 2014 along with my wife ....No update so far ::)...no RQ :p :p Still waiting ...I guess it is still early ...Maybe we should hear some thing by mid of August ...the only update that my test result uploaded on the CiC system. I hope this is a good sign :D
Hi

congrats to you & wife.

I was thinking its a bit early but some have been lucky in becoming citizens already.

I don't mind waiting its the dreaded RQ lol

By the way please clarify what you mean the "test result uploaded on system"...you mean test date shown on ecas?

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibacan said:
I just passed my citizenship test on June 27 at Scarborough office. No updates till now!!
Hi shibacan

Congrats thanks for your reply.
Keep us posted!

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
believe13 said:
Hi

congrats to you & wife.

I was thinking its a bit early but some have been lucky in becoming citizens already.

I don't mind waiting its the dreaded RQ lol

By the way please clarify what you mean the "test result uploaded on system"...you mean test date shown on ecas?
Hiiiiii...usually after the test and the interview , the local office inform / sent the test result of the applicant to CiC in order to enter it in the system ..this result will not appear to you in your e-case , even though you already know it in your test day ...but it will be appearing in the CiC system and the officer will infor you let's say after 10 - 15 day that your test result is uploaded (entered) in the system ..and he /she can tell you your result pass / fail ....

But I don't know whether this has or reflect any good sign ? I mean does those who got or may get RQ , still their results are uploaded also in the system ? Or it is only a process done for those who may expect an oath invitation in next step???

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
Hiiiiii...usually after the test and the interview , the local office inform / sent the test result of the applicant to CiC in order to enter it in the system ..this result will not appear to you in your e-case , even though you already know it in your test day ...but it will be appearing in the CiC system and the officer will infor you let's say after 10 - 15 day that your test result is uploaded (entered) in the system ..and he /she can tell you your result pass / fail ....

But I don't know whether this has or reflect any good sign ? I mean does those who got or may get RQ , still their results are uploaded also in the system ? Or it is only a process done for those who may expect an oath invitation in next step???
I have no idea maybe an expert can answer that?
My result should be updated by now but I haven't bothered to called CIC to check.

Dom21

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there

I had my test on June 16 @ Scarborough. Still waiting .. fingers crossed !!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
all we can do is wait ::)

sophiatoronto

Jun 30, 2014
Hi, Believe 13

I received the letter yesterday (July 7), they sent the letter on July 2.
The information on the website updated on July 7.

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
sophiatoronto said:
Hi, Believe 13

I received the letter yesterday (July 7), they sent the letter on July 2.
The information on the website updated on July 7.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shibacan

Jul 3, 2014
jerry2121 said:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
I received my invitation to oath yesterday!! I passed the test on June 27, 2014 at scarborough office and the oath is on July 29. Good luck for others who are waiting for their invitation

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........