03-06-2016
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Interview........
Not required
m-hua-xia said:
yesterday the status was still DM, but they added a line says"we sent you a letter on July 6. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us".
so I believe I will got the letter soon maybe today or this week.
by the way, I am from Montreal

Melissa
I cannot believe that it has neen in Decision made status for three weeks. I was expecting a letter soon. Is this delay typical? I am in Montreal too.

m-hua-xia

Jun 3, 2015
SoClose said:
I cannot believe that it has neen in Decision made status for three weeks. I was expecting a letter soon. Is this delay typical? I am in Montreal too.
I got the oath letter on July 9th which was sent on July 6th. and ceremony will be at Centre communautaire hellenique de Montreal on July 22 at 9AM.

Melissa

SAHSAN

Jun 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonenza said:
Sahsan, you should have an invitation for the ceremony with that for the test.

If this is not the case, it will not be the same day.
So I had my test yesterday and no oath... the guy who took my interview told me I'd be called for the oath in 2-4 months, unless they need more info. Can't wait :)

SAHSAN

Jun 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m-hua-xia said:
I got the oath letter on July 9th which was sent on July 6th. and ceremony will be at Centre communautaire hellenique de Montreal on July 22 at 9AM.

Melissa
Congrats Melissa, you must have taken your oath today :)

My ecas shows "Decision made"!

No other update in the ecas lines... so now I'll be checking it regularly to see when they send me the oath invitation by mail :)

triplesss

Apr 1, 2015
Hi Guys
my Ecas is just updated today to "Decision made" Smiley
Does anybody know how long does it take from "decision made" to receive the oath letter? Roll Eyes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is my timeline
resent date :Jan 6 2015
received:2015-02-2
in process:2015-04-28
Transferred to Montreal:2015-06-03
Test date in Montreal:2015-07-23
Decision made:2015-07-31

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office or another office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test 23 July, oath (as per ATIP, no letter yet) is 25 August, but I applied with priority.

Berelula

Aug 5, 2015
Hello everyone,

New in this forum but I would like to share my timeline to see if anyone is in the same situation. I have had Decision Made for about 2 months now!!!javascript:void(0);

Citizenship

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 13, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 15, 2015.
We sent you a notice on March 16, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 15, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

Thanks!!

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i checked my application on line this morning ,i found it ( made decision)it was yesterday in process

i passed the test july 21/2015 , i got 20/20 calgary office

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i passed the test July 21, 2015. Today, august 5th /2015 my ecas is showing Decision Made. Any idea how long they send the Oath letter?

Elfina

Nov 19, 2014
SAHSAN, I hear you.
We have similar cases. My test was in Sept 2014, no word since then. Initial docs recd on Nov-2013.

triplesss

Apr 1, 2015
Hi guys
Has anybody done the oath in the past couple of weeks in Montreal ? If so please share your timeline from DM to oath.
I think there is a delay for Montreal applicant.