+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Montreal Office

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
fromMontrealWithLove said:
Hi none,

currently its taking 7-8 months, for Montreal, after you reply to RQ. I did test on July 7 2014 and got RQ that day. I replied by end of July.
here is, for example, the case of MoShar, it took him 7-8 months after he submitted the docs:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rq-after-test-january-2014-in-montreal-t193917.15.html

I'm personally expecting something during the month of March. I will keep you posted.

Gd luck for you and submit as much docs as you can and you will be fine.

Cheers!
does anyone know how long it will take since case approved to oath invitation?

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnniu said:
does anyone know how long it will take since case approved to oath invitation?

This is what we have:

http://i.imgur.com/VEJS8ys.png

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone in Montréal do the exam on January 20th 2015? Have you received oath invitation?

thanks!

Sphynx

Jan 28, 2015
Hi
Has anyone from Montreal done the exam on January 13th 2015 and received the oath invitation?

Thank you

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
Quebec resident said:
Hi guys
is there any news for people who passed there test on june 2014
for me , no news , still on list to have oath date, my file was approved on July 30, but no oath lettre
hi,
did you get oath invitation letter? how long it took from your file approved till you got the oath letter?
i am now in same situation: my file approved in Jan 19,2015, but no oath letter so far, no any updated in ecase.

thanks!

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello nsnniu,

How do you know your file got approuved on JAnuary 19 2015? I did my test and met the agent on the 20th of January.

tthanks!

mouney20

Mar 26, 2010
none said:
i passed the test Jan. 13, 2015 ( 20/20) . I got Post test RQ on Jan.16, 2015. Please, post test RQ timelines in Montreal ?
Bad luck :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Out of curiosity, what is the reason for Post test RQ ? Your timeline mentions you received your visa in Nov 2012. And you applied for citizenship in May 2014. Did you meet the physical presence requirement of 1095 days ? Could that be the reason for your RQ ?

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
laika said:
Hello nsnniu,

How do you know your file got approuved on JAnuary 19 2015? I did my test and met the agent on the 20th of January.

tthanks!
hi,
it is a long story. my case has been over 39 month, i call cic many times and wrote to cic montreal office many times, but no response. then i wrote to the congressman of my city and ask his help to push. i wrote to him on Jan 17, and got reply on Jan 23, he told me info from cic that my case has been approved on Jan 19,2015, and waiting for oath. yesterday, i called cic again, they told me same that the case has been approved on Jan 19 and wait for oath.

none

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
12 July 2012--Requesting a signature and CIC-O received the Doc's with signature on April 20, 2012
AOR Received.
12 July 2012---
File Transfer...
July 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 2nd, 2012
Interview........
November 21,2012 at 8:00 am
VISA ISSUED...
November 21.2012
The timeline was sponsorship of my wife. The reason for Post test RQ is unknown.

mouney20 said:
Out of curiosity, what is the reason for Post test RQ ? Your timeline mentions you received your visa in Nov 2012. And you applied for citizenship in May 2014. Did you meet the physical presence requirement of 1095 days ? Could that be the reason for your RQ ?

addu123

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
I applied on March 2012, got RQ on March 2013. Provided additional documents in 2014 like CBSA travel record, Tax Returns and Passport complete copies after no response from them. Got the test on Jan 29 2015. Now waiting for the oath ceremony.

CIC is very unpredictable and ineffective in finding fraud cases. wasting time and resources on genuine application. Since I provided them with so much proof and I have been living in Canada since 2003 its not rockit science to find out if my case is guinine. I hope they streamline their process better and expedite guinine cases. I am still keeping my fingers cross. my case is still not complete I have very bad expectations and experience from CIC I hope its done sooner then later.

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody who did the exam in Montreal in January 2015 got their oath letter already????

thanks!

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all!

Anyone who did the test in Montreal in December or January has received Oath?

I am planning a trip end of May, and don't know if I should wait….

I did the test January 20th and the agent said she accepted my application. No news since….

Thanks!

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laika said:
Hello all!

Anyone who did the test in Montreal in December or January has received Oath?

I am planning a trip end of May, and don't know if I should wait....

I did the test January 20th and the agent said she accepted my application. No news since....

Thanks!
you have to wait, ticket re-booking is so expensive. take note that once you do your oath taking. the same day your old citizenship and passport is not valid anymore