Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
12 July 2012--Requesting a signature and CIC-O received the Doc's with signature on April 20, 2012
AOR Received.
12 July 2012---
File Transfer...
July 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 2nd, 2012
Interview........
November 21,2012 at 8:00 am
VISA ISSUED...
November 21.2012
@ Michels,
I have questions for you.
i m scheduled to take the test on Jan. 13/ 2015. My questions r how many hour did they say it may take in your invitation letter? In my invitation letter they say it may take 3 hours Did you take test and ceremony at Marriott Chateau Hotel?

Thanks

Michels said:
Sorry, I meant ATIP

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnniu said:
how to order an ATIP, where i can find the instruction
Here you go: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
PS: Google is always a best option to find info ;D

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
Michels said:
thank you very much!
i have submitted my request online, but i did not get any payment info to ask me to pay, how did you pay for such request

twinnings

Nov 24, 2014
Michels said:
Did you order your eCas to see why you got a hearing? usually if you did not pass the test or failed to answer/satisfy all the Officers questions
I don't have a hearing yet. I was told that I "may" need to have one. I didn't order an eCas - I had my local MP office followup on my application for me since my application is getting towards the long end of waiting.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinnings said:
I don't have a hearing yet. I was told that I "may" need to have one. I didn't order an eCas - I had my local MP office followup on my application for me since my application is getting towards the long end of waiting.
I meant ATIP.. eCas is the online check tool you have at CIC. you need to access the file information.. order it online and see what notes you have on file.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
my freinds i order ATIP online but that site not accept the department and my phone number . some body know why ? and how i can order the ATIP ? please helpe

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
Michels said:
hello, michels,
i ordered ATIP online yesterday, but not any indication shew to ask me to pay. is it free for my request or i made a wrong process,

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnniu said:
hello, michels,
i ordered ATIP online yesterday, but not any indication shew to ask me to pay. is it free for my request or i made a wrong process,
Can't be sure , by the time I paid 5$

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
Michels said:
Can't be sure , by the time I paid 5$
how did you pay? before the request submitted or after the request submitted?
by the way, do you know what is the holiday schedule of CIC office? when will it close and when will it reopen?
thanks!

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnniu said:
how did you pay? before the request submitted or after the request submitted?
by the way, do you know what is the holiday schedule of CIC office? when will it close and when will it reopen?
thanks!
At the time of the request. Check the CIC site for the schedule

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update:

Wife got Oath invite today for the ceremony on Jan 15. eCas still not showing the update. Letter dated Dec 16.
Test (Jul 23rd) to Oath almost 6 month. ATIP shows Decision granted August 22nd.

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
Michels said:
Update:

Wife got Oath invite today for the ceremony on Jan 15. eCas still not showing the update. Letter dated Dec 16.
Test (Jul 23rd) to Oath almost 6 month. ATIP shows Decision granted August 22nd.
congra and many thanks!

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Michels said:
Update:

Warm congratulations to her , finally you can relax , and start 2015 with good news
Don't care about e-case now , mine too doesn't update until one week from the ceremony date.