+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Montreal Office

ebabak

Oct 9, 2014
radrun said:
I just received a letter to appear for the citizenship oath :)

applied on Jan 20, 2014
app received on Jan 22, 2014
test on Nov. 18, 2014
oath scheduled for Dec 15, 2014

The journey is almost over, thanks everyone for your help and best of luck to those who are waiting
congratulation Radrun, i have couple questions, when did your status online changed to letter sent for the oath? because I called CIC and they told me that you are granted the citizenship 2 days after my test on Oct 30th, 2014. but I still have to wait to schedule me for oath. (because I am not living on that address anymore so I check the online to know the date for oath, So I can go and ask my friend who is living in my address for the Oath letter)
1. before receiving the oath letter have you called CIC to check your status , when and what they said,
2. Is your status updated or no for Oath?

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
ebabak said:
congratulation Radrun, i have couple questions, when did your status online changed to letter sent for the oath? because I called CIC and they told me that you are granted the citizenship 2 days after my test on Oct 30th, 2014. but I still have to wait to schedule me for oath. (because I am not living on that address anymore so I check the online to know the date for oath, So I can go and ask my friend who is living in my address for the Oath letter)
1. before receiving the oath letter have you called CIC to check your status , when and what they said,
2. Is your status updated or no for Oath?
Thanks ebabak,
I never called CIC after my test. I received the letter this Monday but my status has not changed yet. It still does not show the oath invitation line (I am assuming it will appear sometime later)

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2B or NOT 2B said:
Hello ...

I have done my exam in March 2014 (passed ) but since then no answer.....
Couple of letters send by my lawyer asking for an update but no reply!!!!!!
Every time I call CIC I have a different answer (Waiting for judge hearing, RQ still in verification , Ur file still in Process and and and.......)
I had my RQ before test date.. Ihave send a loooooooooooooooot of docs to prove my presence .... :( :( :( :(
Applied in September 2012
Thats so faustrating !!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Any one in same situation like mine??
Did your lawyer order the ATIP for you? it has all the info you will need with regards to progress and notes on file, you can order it yourself online for 5$ and get it in 30 days.

2B or NOT 2B

Nov 27, 2014
Michels said:
Did your lawyer order the ATIP for you? it has all the info you will need with regards to progress and notes on file, you can order it yourself online for 5$ and get it in 30 days.

Hello..
Yes I did order.. Its been almost a month hopefully ill receive in a week ..
Hope it will have some good news!!!! ::) ::) ::)

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
2B or NOT 2B said:
Hello..
Yes I did order.. Its been almost a month hopefully ill receive in a week ..
Hope it will have some good news!!!! ::) ::) ::)
anyone took test on aug 21, 2014 with RQ before tes´, did you get oath letter or any update

ebabak

Oct 9, 2014
Has anyone recently received the oath letter or done his oath???? it is almost passed 40 days from my test and no news. I called CIC they said you are granted the citizenship right after the test but you have to wait for queue :mad: :(

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ebabak said:
Has anyone recently received the oath letter or done his oath???? it is almost passed 40 days from my test and no news. I called CIC they said you are granted the citizenship right after the test but you have to wait for queue :mad: :(
Wife and kids waiting since July 23rd.. Granted in August. CIC agent said it takes up to 6 month from test to Oath these days for the old process cases..

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
It is strange, my oath is in 6 days (received the letter) but the ecas is still not updated... FYI for those who are waiting for the oath, not to fully rely on the ecas status...

twinnings

Nov 24, 2014
nsnniu said:
anyone took test on aug 21, 2014 with RQ before tes´, did you get oath letter or any update
I took my test before (on July 23, 2014) and had my RQ sent the October (2013) before. Called CIC the other week and they said my RQ is still awaiting review and that I will likely need to see a citizenship judge.

Best of luck, let us know if you hear more.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinnings said:
I took my test before (on July 23, 2014) and had my RQ sent the October (2013) before. Called CIC the other week and they said my RQ is still awaiting review and that I will likely need to see a citizenship judge.

Best of luck, let us know if you hear more.
Did you order your eCas to see why you got a hearing? usually if you did not pass the test or failed to answer/satisfy all the Officers questions

nsnniu

Aug 23, 2014
Michels said:
Did you order your eCas to see why you got a hearing? usually if you did not pass the test or failed to answer/satisfy all the Officers questions
would you advice me how to order my ecase