+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Montreal Office

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
@Paul: we got the exam the same day, i still have no DM yet, see the bright side bro ! all the best
thank you for the encouragement bro ,, I don't want sound I am complaining too much ,, but Montreal Office is super super slow ,, for sure you attend the same session in Montreal right ???

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
I don't know if that helps but you are not alone, am from Mtl too, test done on Feb 07 and still NO DM ..
Personally and ironically it does help to know I am not the only one facing this non sense! Montreal as well passed the test feb 14 and still IP... I am seriously thinking moving back to Vancouver guys!!! Pls what do you guys think? Would that speed up or slow further? From what I am seeing they are pretty fast there(not too surprised)... people on that forum not complaining as much.
Plus it seems most if not all there get DM next day!!!!
Thx guys :)

Reactions: paulvoyer

Vivallo

Feb 17, 2018
@Vancouver, I really understand you. Although, I can't complain since we are at the beginning of the procedure.
We are overwhelmed though with this province for various reasons and don't want to the kids to grow up here.
Not long ago I called CIC because some plans we have to move to NS. Well, they said if we move to another province and change the address, it won't reflect at the process but who knows if this applies to reality.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Personally and ironically it does help to know I am not the only one facing this non sense! Montreal as well passed the test feb 14 and still IP... I am seriously thinking moving back to Vancouver guys!!! Pls what do you guys think? Would that speed up or slow further? From what I am seeing they are pretty fast there(not too surprised)... people on that forum not complaining as much.
Plus it seems most if not all there get DM next day!!!!
Thx guys :)
here the tricky thing ,,, if you done the test and got the DM ,, and if you done the test and you still IP ,, in the first case it is question of time with 90% guarantee that your file is approved ,, which means if you moved to other processing another they wont continue any treatment to you file ,, they will just sign you up in one ceremony session ,, also no one can guarantee that the transfer process itself it will be fast !!!

however if you still on IP ,, according to my understanding the Office still in process of treating your file and you will asking them at the top to transfer your file to other office ,, which my generate longer waiting time ,, same here my friend ,, I got sick and tired of waiting ,, I AM FED UP

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
here the tricky thing ,,, if you done the test and got the DM ,, and if you done the test and you still IP ,, in the first case it is question of time with 90% guarantee that your file is approved ,, which means if you moved to other processing another they wont continue any treatment to you file ,, they will just sign you up in one ceremony session ,, also no one can guarantee that the transfer process itself it will be fast !!!

however if you still on IP ,, according to my understanding the Office still in process of treating your file and you will asking them at the top to transfer your file to other office ,, which my generate longer waiting time ,, same here my friend ,, I got sick and tired of waiting ,, I AM FED UP
Just got physical presence questionnaire and a ton of documents to provide!!!!!!!!

Reactions: paulvoyer

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Another week of waiting - frustrating

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
I am thiniking of sending ATIP request - could it delay my application ?