+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Scheduled for March 7th, 2023 (but haven't received invitation)

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Did you reply to oath email to request for in person ceremony? Did they reply in a timely manner and how many days apart your updated ceremony is from actual ceremony ( online) ?
So when they email you the oath letter, they provide you with a contact email address to reach out to them in case you need to reschedule (and they mention you can reach out to them and ask for in-person instead but that might delay your application). My office was the Scarborough one and they responded to me literally in one day! And confirmed on the same day that they responded that they can reschedule me to the option I requested. They seem to be quite efficient there these days so I hope everything works out for you quickly!

rmedabo

Aug 16, 2023
I recently checked the citizenship application tracker and noticed that I have been invited for the Oath ceremony. However, I have not received any email confirmation regarding this invitation, and my Oath ceremony is scheduled for next week. May i know who to contact?

rmedabo

Aug 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I received my Oath email 2 weeks prior to my ceremony being scheduled on March 2nd (on February 17th). I actually asked to reschedule to in-person (the original was over zoom) and they again resent me the Oath letter exactly 2 weeks before the updated ceremony date. I don’t think it should take as long as waiting one day before the ceremony date…. I was the with IRCC Scarborough office and they were very helpful and quick to respond!
would you be able to share the email?
I have been invited for the Oath ceremony on citizenship application tracker. However, I have not received any email confirmation regarding this invitation, and my Oath ceremony is scheduled for next week.

Canadian Snowbird

Star Member
Oct 6, 2023
would you be able to share the email?
I have been invited for the Oath ceremony on citizenship application tracker. However, I have not received any email confirmation regarding this invitation, and my Oath ceremony is scheduled for next week.
I would say If you don't receive the oath ceremony instruction email 6 calendar days before your oath ceremony date then contact them, In the application tracker you can see it's mentioned, and "contact us" is hyperlinked so that you can contact with them through that option.
My mother is scheduled for an oath ceremony on Feb 22, 2024, in the tracker, but she hasn't received the email yet, we are hoping the email will be received any day of next week.