+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Reschedule date - Jan 2024

Kal2018

Jan 29, 2018
During month of Dec last week, we have received the oath ceremony date as "Jan 8th 2024" but as we are out of country at that time, requested to reschedule the oath ceremony. I have received in reply saying - share tickets, boarding passes, etc. upon return back to Canada.
We returned to Canada now, I have shared all the required information to them but no reply further. My PR card expiring soon in March, is there anyway to expedite this process ?
Any inputs really helps.

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
During month of Dec last week, we have received the oath ceremony date as "Jan 8th 2024" but as we are out of country at that time, requested to reschedule the oath ceremony. I have received in reply saying - share tickets, boarding passes, etc. upon return back to Canada.
We returned to Canada now, I have shared all the required information to them but no reply further. My PR card expiring soon in March, is there anyway to expedite this process ?
Any inputs really helps.
Did you get a new date now?

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
Any inputs really helps.
I am on the same boat , what is your IRCC office?