+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath invite for husband

babt125

Jan 18, 2019
I recieved oath but my husband didn’t yet, we both had test same day. Does it come same day for the family?

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
I recieved oath but my husband didn’t yet, we both had test same day. Does it come same day for the family?
Not necessarily, the invitation may arrive on different dates even if the oath is on the same day. Is his ECAS showing Decision Made yet?

Reactions: babt125

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sister, If you have both applied with as a family application, you should both get the Oath at the same time, if you applied as individual applications, your applications will be treated completely independently so you may get different date.

All the best.

~A

Reactions: babt125

babt125

Jan 18, 2019
Hi sister, If you have both applied with as a family application, you should both get the Oath at the same time, if you applied as individual applications, your applications will be treated completely independently so you may get different date.

All the best.

~A
Thanks, we applied as a family and got test invite same day and oath invite only one got yet... but decision made for both