+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath invitation in 4 days but no invitation received

Oussou

Dec 27, 2021
Hello,

According to the cst tracker, I'm to have the oath ceremony on December 30th. However, as of today Dec 27, have not received anything.
Tried calling them but they off until the 29.

Has anyone received their invitation last minute ?
What else could I do?

Oussou

Dec 27, 2021
So apparently the CST tracker only show a tentative date. In their system, there's nothing indicating that I am invitated to an oath ceremony tomorrow ☹☹

They said I just have to wait for a "real" date...

Did anyone gone through something like that ? I'm baffled by this.....

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
So apparently the CST tracker only show a tentative date. In their system, there's nothing indicating that I am invitated to an oath ceremony tomorrow ☹☹

This emotional manipulation by IRCC is common, unfortunately. This shows you how incompetent this entity is, yet no one is doing anything about it

planet2

Sep 16, 2007
Can you please let me know what number you tried to call? I've called the generic number and there is no option to reach out to a person - all prerecorded options. Thanks!

Oussou

Dec 27, 2021
+18882422100
I speak French so took that option but what you could do is find the sequence of options that applies to you and normally you'll get transferred to an agent (they often bilingual).

I noticed that when I tried English, I would often get disconnected instead of transferred to an agent..

planet2

Sep 16, 2007
I am English-speaking and there is no option of being transferred to an agent. When I press 0, it says such option does not exist.

116sg17

Jan 26, 2021

This is so ridiculous. IRCC seems to be getting more incompetent with each passing day. We used to think that it is almost end of journey when it's decision made but then we figured that there is no system for oath. Now it looks like there is no guarantee even when you are scheduled for oath.

planet2

Sep 16, 2007
I tried all options, including with entering the UCI, and it did not give an option of speaking to an agent ... told to listen to FAQs or go back to the first menu ...

Oussou

Dec 27, 2021
Try calling first thing in the morning. Took me a couple of days to get through. Don't give up!

AdidaRob

Dec 14, 2016

Did you get your oath invitation email? have you completed your oath?