+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath form

slayer252

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
I received the invitation for my oath ceremony today. I have a question about signing and sending the oath form.

People who already did it, how did you sign the oath form after your ceremony? There are two ways mentioned by IRCC in the invitation letter. Did you choose to print the form out, sign it, and then scan it/took a picture? Or, did you guys sign the oath form electronically.

Also, which email did you send the oath form to? Did you reply to the same email that had the invitation for the oath ceremony?

I'd appreciate any responses.

flipper11

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
I received the invitation for my oath ceremony today. I have a question about signing and sending the oath form.

People who already did it, how did you sign the oath form after your ceremony? There are two ways mentioned by IRCC in the invitation letter. Did you choose to print the form out, sign it, and then scan it/took a picture? Or, did you guys sign the oath form electronically.

Also, which email did you send the oath form to? Did you reply to the same email that had the invitation for the oath ceremony?

I'd appreciate any responses.
I printed it and signed it then used Adobe scan or Photo Scan (whichever gives better results) to get a signed PDF ready to email.

I guess you can use a "real" scanner too to send it to your computer and save it as a Pdf.

always verify quality and the size of the pdf!!

Sent it to the email the oath invitation came from.

The person who verified your (or will) tells you what other thing to include in the subject line. (Mine told me to add her name to it as well what's in the "subject line" instructions.)

slayer252

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
I printed it and signed it then used Adobe scan or Photo Scan (whichever gives better results) to get a signed PDF ready to email.

I guess you can use a "real" scanner too to send it to your computer and save it as a Pdf.

always verify quality and the size of the pdf!!

Sent it to the email the oath invitation came from.

The person who verified your (or will) tells you what other thing to include in the subject line. (Mine told me to add her name to it as well what's in the "subject line" instructions.)
Thank you so much.