+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Experience

futurecitizen

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Finally I took my oath and became Canadian citizen. The experience was nice and smooth. We stood in line and the office clerks called us they gave us book and few pamphlets, flag. They checked our letters and asked us to show them the PR card they kept the PR card and directed us towards the hall and told us the seat numbers. The judge came gave a short scripted speech and congratulated for becoming Canadian. Took oath in English and French and once oath was done they started calling names and the judge gave us certificates. That sums up the oath ceremoney. It takes around 3-4 hours for the whole process. When we took oath there were around 120 candidates from 30 countries. Long journey came to end.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
futurecitizen said:
Finally I took my oath and became Canadian citizen. The experience was nice and smooth. We stood in line and the office clerks called us they gave us book and few pamphlets, flag. They checked our letters and asked us to show them the PR card they kept the PR card and directed us towards the hall and told us the seat numbers. The judge came gave a short scripted speech and congratulated for becoming Canadian. Took oath in English and French and once oath was done they started calling names and the judge gave us certificates. That sums up the oath ceremoney. It takes around 3-4 hours for the whole process. When we took oath there were around 120 candidates from 30 countries. Long journey came to end.
Congratulations :)

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Congratulations on completing your journey :)

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
Congrats , you are no more future citizen , lol, you are a current citizen of Canada, cheers,

quote author=futurecitizen link=topic=308159.msg4406730#msg4406730 date=1434643955]

[/quote]

Nainarvet

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Congrats, Futurecitizen! Thank you for sharing your oath ceremony experience!