Oath email not received

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question. The applicants who completed their oath and sent Oath Form to IRCC Scarborough office after the ceremony, Did you receive any acknowledgment or auto email reply from them after sending them the oath form?

mom22jan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Quick question. The applicants who completed their oath and sent Oath Form to IRCC Scarborough office after the ceremony, Did you receive any acknowledgment or auto email reply from them after sending them the oath form?
I haven't received any acknowledgement email but do you know if they send an acknowledgement email?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't received any acknowledgement email but do you know if they send an acknowledgement email?
I also didn’t receive any acknowledgment. And I am not aware if they send any confirmation or acknowledgment.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which number to contact for non receipt of oath email?
Web Form enquiry + use same email address from where you got test invite. But most probably you will get email around one week before your oath ceremony.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your current status on the Portal? Does it still show as “in progress” or is it changed to “closed”?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It showed closed on Jan 21, 2022. Oath was Jan 20.
Mine still shows in progress, not sure if it has any link with mailing out the citizenship certificate. So another wait to see the status closed and the wait to get the certificate.

mom22jan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Mine still shows in progress, not sure if it has any link with mailing out the citizenship certificate. So another wait to see the status closed and the wait to get the certificate.
Too many uncertainties, I haven't got the certificate yet..

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It showed closed on Jan 21, 2022. Oath was Jan 20.
As your application status on the IRCC Portal has been marked as Closed and Completed, it means your certificate might be already with Canada Post for delivery anytime this week. My status still shows “In Progress”.

Reactions: bluesami

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received certificate today. I called yesterday and they said it was mailed on Jan 21 so it took a week to mail it to a location 15 min away..isn't that weird?
Did you call them?
That’s great, congrats.

My status still shows in progress… I am very frustrated and annoyed with all this … I tried to call them at multiple times but not able to reach to an agent so far due to busy lines.

mom22jan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
That’s great, congrats.

My status still shows in progress… I am very frustrated and annoyed with all this … I tried to call them at multiple times but not able to reach to an agent so far due to busy lines.
You have to keep trying, I called multiple times and then my waiting time was 40 minutes but I waited..
At least you will know if they mailed it or not..

Reactions: JBZZS