+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath email not received

mom22jan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Congratulations both of you!!
I still haven't received anything, I'm in Markham, do you think Mississauga office will send my email or any other office..

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have oath ceremony on 20 Jan but have not received the invite so far. My office is Scarborough (as per the email for citizenship test). Should I call to IRCC? Or email reply to same email address that sent me test invite or should send IRCC Web Form query?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations both of you!!
I still haven't received anything, I'm in Markham, do you think Mississauga office will send my email or any other office..
Most probably Scarborough office. Check the email address that sent you the test invite… if it has SCR in it then it’s Scarborough office.

mom22jan

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Most probably Scarborough office. Check the email address that sent you the test invite… if it has SCR in it then it’s Scarborough office.
My mom didn't get test as she is over 65 and no interview so we don't have any email. The only email we got is AOR email which is from Sydney, NS

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mom didn't get test as she is over 65 and no interview so we don't have any email. The only email we got is AOR email which is from Sydney, NS
I would suggest then to call IRCC and also send IRCC Web Form query. I am going to do the same.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends, I received my oath email about 20 mins ago for my ceremony on Jan 19th.
Did you get the email by itself or did you try to reach IRCC (by phone or we form) or you Local Office?

supercake

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
VANCOUVER
Did you get the email by itself or did you try to reach IRCC (by phone or we form) or you Local Office?
I did not contact anyone. Even if I was to contact my local office (Vancouver) I don't know if they would have replied - the invitation came from the Surrey office.

Reactions: JBZZS

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the email this morning around 10 am, hopefully you must have got it too..
Many congrats…
Not yet for me. Will wait for today and then will send them email or call tomorrow.