+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath date passed and no email received

johndoe7865

Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone, pardon my newbness. I had an oath day today 16th April, I never received an invitation email. I had reached out to call centre last week they said, they booked too many people for oath and not enough officials staffed for the oath. The agent said to wait until 14 months (current processing times) the office will reschedule.

This was an extremely unprofessional answer, I was trying to find out the answers on the forum and online etc, but unfortunately no definitive solution/answer to this mess. Requesting assistance from experienced folks and experts. Thank you very much

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, pardon my newbness. I had an oath day today 16th April, I never received an invitation email. I had reached out to call centre last week they said, they booked too many people for oath and not enough officials staffed for the oath. The agent said to wait until 14 months (current processing times) the office will reschedule.

This was an extremely unprofessional answer, I was trying to find out the answers on the forum and online etc, but unfortunately no definitive solution/answer to this mess. Requesting assistance from experienced folks and experts. Thank you very much
Looks like you need to wait for a new date.