+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Date In Halifax

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hey pouyaba

Thanks for these info, as of my case no update to my file yet, however lets hope we will get the next ceromony..

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hey pouyaba

I called the cic office today and finally my oath date is going to be on the 18th of october they told me that they sent out a letter today

Let me if you have any updates?

Thanks

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badi said:
Hey pouyaba

I called the cic office today and finally my oath date is going to be on the 18th of october they told me that they sent out a letter today

Let me if you have any updates?

Thanks

Hey badi,

Thats a verrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good news, gongrats man. I don't have any updates yet, I guess I should call them tomorrow too. I checked my status online and it still says "in progress", did they change yours on the website or it is still in progress?

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hey

Sorry i cant reply on ur personal messege cuz im not allowed to,, however i called cic office abd its not updated online yet

Let me knpw when u call them tom

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badi said:
Hey

Sorry i cant reply on ur personal messege cuz im not allowed to,, however i called cic office abd its not updated online yet

Let me knpw when u call them tom
Hey Badi,

I called them today, but unfortunately they said there is no updates on my file yet and it could take up to middle of December, although I know that's what they say to everyone. I just have some questions: Did you get your letter and did they change your status on the website? I just wanna know how long it takes for them to update the website after sending the letter, also did you apply just for yourself or as a family? We applied as a family and maybe that's why it's taking longer.

Cheers

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hey pouyaba

I called the cic office on monday october 3 and they told me i got oath date n oct 18.

My status is not updated online yet i just checked it now.
I applied alone cuz i knew from the beginning its faster to apply alone and its safer, as if you apply as a family and one of the family member file git stuck it will affect all others.

I didnt recieve the letter yet it will be probably delivered tomorrow (wed 5 oct) or max by thur oct 6

If you need anymore info let me know or send me a private msg with you email and i can reply faster as i cant reply to ur personal msgs i dnt know why but i still can read yours

Btw im sorry i wished we will get the oath together

Cheers

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badi said:
Hey pouyaba

I called the cic office on monday october 3 and they told me i got oath date n oct 18.

My status is not updated online yet i just checked it now.
I applied alone cuz i knew from the beginning its faster to apply alone and its safer, as if you apply as a family and one of the family member file git stuck it will affect all others.

I didnt recieve the letter yet it will be probably delivered tomorrow (wed 5 oct) or max by thur oct 6

If you need anymore info let me know or send me a private msg with you email and i can reply faster as i cant reply to ur personal msgs i dnt know why but i still can read yours

Btw im sorry i wished we will get the oath together

Cheers

Hey Badi,

I just called CIC and finallllllllllly they told me they sent us the letter yesterday and our ceremony is on October 20th. Anyways it was very nice meeting you here and I wish you good luck at your ceremony. :D

Cheers

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Ohhhhhhjj thats greattttt congrats...nice to meet you too enjoy ur citizenship ceromOny

fahim22

May 21, 2013
I had my citizenship test on May 2, 2013 at 1741 Brunswick Street, Halifax and I passed the test. Anyone did test around this time? Any idea about how long should we wait between the test and the ceremony. Thank you

krish ram

Mar 5, 2013
my daughter had my citizenship test on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 1741 Brunswick Street, Halifax and she passed the test. Anyone did test around this time? Any idea about how long should we wait between the test and the ceremony. Thank you