+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath citizenship canceled - criminal proceedings

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well on this forum.
i want to let you know that my oath ceremony was canceled by the agent who was charged to check my ids during the ceremony and because my criminal proceedings in order to sign the form. She asked me if i had any i told her about my case which i was wrongly accused by my roommate . I told her that 2 months ago my case was closed and all accusations were dismissed. She replied that since it’s very recent it’s gonna be canceled and postponed after i email the montreal office which informed me about the oath ceremony with all the court’s rulings documents.
I am so sad and anxious that I’ve been waiting so long and still have to wait more .
On this weekend i sent them the requested document.
do you guys know how long would it take to receive a new oath ceremony please
Im so desperate and frustrated

• Sad
Reactions: trumprefugee

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well on this forum.
i want to let you know that my oath ceremony was canceled by the agent who was charged to check my ids during the ceremony and because my criminal proceedings in order to sign the form. She asked me if i had any i told her about my case which i was wrongly accused by my roommate . I told her that 2 months ago my case was closed and all accusations were dismissed. She replied that since it’s very recent it’s gonna be canceled and postponed after i email the montreal office which informed me about the oath ceremony with all the court’s rulings documents.
I am so sad and anxious that I’ve been waiting so long and still have to wait more .
On this weekend i sent them the requested document.
do you guys know how long would it take to receive a new oath ceremony please
Im so desperate and frustrated
6 months tops. Just chill.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks for the update and sorry to hear that your oath was cancelled. I remember your posts from a couple weeks back. Did you email the Montreal office before the oath about your situation?

Rescheduling an oath ceremony normally takes 1-6 months.

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the update and sorry to hear that your oath was cancelled. I remember your posts from a couple weeks back. Did you email the Montreal office before the oath about your situation?

Rescheduling an oath ceremony normally takes 1-6 months.
Hi sir thanks for your reply and sorry for the late i just noticed . Actually i informed ircc about my situation during the process through webforms . That was a while ago. I just informed the ircc again during the ceremony she was very polite and said that since my courts ruling is very recent they have to postpone it right after i forward them the court’s ruling document. Hope i can have a new date soon