Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Respected Members,

Need some suggestion regarding oath ceremony.

My Wife and i cleared the test in October and expecting to have oath sooner then later, my only concern is can we take our 2 year old daughter who is Canadian Citizen?
Will the officials allow her to stand beside us during oath ceremony as we don't have any relative who could accompany us.
Or
one of us re-schedule oath based on the scenario where they dont allow our daughter to stand beside us during ceremony.

Waiting for the kind suggestions

Thanks

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
Kazmemon said:
Respected Members,

Need some suggestion regarding oath ceremony.

My Wife and i cleared the test in October and expecting to have oath sooner then later, my only concern is can we take our 2 year old daughter who is Canadian Citizen?
Will the officials allow her to stand beside us during oath ceremony as we don't have any relative who could accompany us.
Or
one of us re-schedule oath based on the scenario where they dont allow our daughter to stand beside us during ceremony.

Waiting for the kind suggestions

Thanks
Depends on your office. Here at Ottawa there were several ppl with little children sitting beside them, yet not receiving the certificates (clearly they seemed to be citizens already). You should probably call the local office, not sure how to get the number may be through CIC call centre(?)...