+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony invitation received via email but no ECAS

dan403

Nov 28, 2017
Ontario
Hi everyone,
I received an invitation for oath ceremony via email from IRCC. However, I have been checking my ECAS online for a day and a half and it still does not list anything for oath ceremony invite. Should this be a concern? I am overseas on vacation right now which means I want to be a 100% sure before I cut my vacation short and make my way back for the Oath ceremony.
Thanks,
Dan

Reactions: Zohreh4422

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Sometimes it takes a few days to eCAS to update due to a queue.
If I were you I would do 2 things:
1. Call IRCC call center. They do have access to that and can confirm that for you.
2. I believe that in every invitation there is a specific email address that you can reply to in order to confirm(usually if it doesn't say "do not reply") and they actually mention to contact them there.
If none of the above helped,I would still see the email as the final confirmation and appear that day. you don't want to miss it,as they can prove you got your email invitation,and telling them that eCAS wasn't updated will not be a good excuse :)

Reactions: dan403

Zohreh4422

Dec 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received an invitation for oath ceremony via email from IRCC. However, I have been checking my ECAS online for a day and a half and it still does not list anything for oath ceremony invite. Should this be a concern? I am overseas on vacation right now which means I want to be a 100% sure before I cut my vacation short and make my way back for the Oath ceremony.
Thanks,
Dan
Congrats

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
Hi everyone,
Thanks,
Dan
I believe that the email came with a pdf attachment that has your details on it. You're officially invited to the ceremony and congratulations!

cool.flaver

Aug 26, 2017
I have also received an email for my test invite in July 2018, although I did my test and the status changed to DM in the day after but my ECAS never updated. So don't care about ECAS update just plan for your Oath ceremony!