+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Ceremony - E-mail to IRCC officer

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hi guys,

Yesterday I had my oath of citizenship ceremony via Zoom! Everything was great and I'm so happy that I'm officially a Canadian Citizen.

However, I have a question if someone can help me out. Do I need to submit the oath form to a NEW e-mail thread to the IRCC ceremony address or just replying the invitation e-mail with the form attached is enough?

Kindly,

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi guys,

Yesterday I had my oath of citizenship ceremony via Zoom! Everything was great and I'm so happy that I'm officially a Canadian Citizen.

However, I have a question if someone can help me out. Do I need to submit the oath form to a NEW e-mail thread to the IRCC ceremony address or just replying the invitation e-mail with the form attached is enough?

Kindly,
does not matter once they get it to the email address they told you to send it to, the oath invite will also have that instruction

Reactions: Jamestoca

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
does not matter once they get it to the email address they told you to send it to, the oath invite will also have that instruction
Thanks for letting me know. My oath invitation email matches the same e-mail on the oath form that I was supposed to return the signed form.

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
I was asked to email the signed form back and add the name of the IRCC officer I spoke with in the subject line, I created a new email for this and just attached the form, picked up my certificate 2 weeks later so I think either option will work.

Reactions: Jamestoca

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
I was asked to email the signed form back and add the name of the IRCC officer I spoke with in the subject line, I created a new email for this and just attached the form, picked up my certificate 2 weeks later so I think either option will work.
I've just logged in to my account and I can see the update as application now Closed and congratulating me as Canadian Citizen. so it worked just replying =). Thank you so much guys!